What does everybody think of the Power Draw program?

One of us should have been intelligent enough to rack up a ton of bucks back in the easy days.

1 Like

That’s why I haven’t started a thread: I figure anything I have a question about has already been asked and answered at least once; if I do a little digging, I’ll find it in the forum.

5 Likes

Considering I won a September prize, I’m loving it.

3 Likes

Personally I love that ANKER is getting people more involved in the website. This is a great new way to promote the brand and gets active users a good chance to win free ANKER technology.

1 Like

Love the chance to win something I would most likely buy or have already. :grin:

1 Like

I just noticed the Power Draw feature today. I love to win stuff and Anker has always been very generous with giveaway prizes. I bookmarked the Power Draw and will come back and check for new prizes often.

2 Likes

I have not won yet… but hey, it’s a chance to win awesome stuff. Anker is awesome for holding these draws every week

I guess I’ll like the experience a lot more when I win something! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This function will be released soon!

Maybe at that time, lots of people all in their bucks just as you…:joy:

I have only just joined but can’t complain about potentially free stuff. Looks ok so far, i guess time will tell.

1 Like

Welcome to join the community! I believe you can win someday!:grin:

Personally I love it

Thought it was really cool because no one really knew about it, thus increasing chances of winning! I won something I already had, the magnetic dash mount with sticky back … I have to say in the South, anything adhesive in a car does not work for long …

1 Like

I’m confused. You were responding to @elmo41683

And we already can see how many power bucks everyone has…

What exactly do you mean is coming soon?

@joshuad11 dude I just got confused myself trying to go through and see what @AnkerOfficial was referring to and I came up with nothing. Unless of course I missed it which is entirely possible

1 Like

Power draw is an interesting concept that I have only seen at Anker. ( If anyone else has seen a website or two that does something like power draw message me) Rather than just having giveaways and contests to bring people into the forum. They decided to incentivize people for posting on the forum.

They give you so much “Bucks” for posting on the forums. Then you get a ton of people posting on the forum. I find a huge flaw with this however and its one that almost every platform has. Quantity over quality, Instead of getting a few people who make really good posts and who really preach the greatness of the website. You get a large amount of people who do lackluster posts.

In all its a cool Idea but I think it could really use some fleshing out.

4 Likes

Love it!! It’s worth the time for free stuff

Great concept, hopefully it evolves to be better over time.

1 Like

Weird story. The site randomly refreshed and I found myself on this page. Super weird…