What did you grab this Prime Day?

My thought exactly, @AnkerOfficial!!! :smiling_imp:

I bought a woodsplitter

2 Likes

Didn’t get anything this year😢

Picked up a second Soundcore Flare, an Anker PowerCore 10000, and a 4-pack of Hue bulbs. Also grabbed some sheets at Target’s Prime Day sale.

2 Likes

I got a switch, two games, screen protector, and micro SD card.

They were definitely competing, they had a lot of thier nicer products on very good sales.

hmm ps4 controller charger that’s about it…nothing really interesting and the phone apps was down so you could’t see the deals or check out so i just didn’t bother with it. Save my self some $$$$ actually

I was planning to get some more camera gear and new hiking bag. But the flash deal ended while at work.

I was lucky enough to get a pair of camera batteries and USB charging set from RavPower for less than half price. Sadly non of the Anker products that were on sale were products I needed.

Highly recommend that everyone pick up two Flares. I loved the first one, but when you pair them together they’re on an entirely different level!

Oh. My. God.

This may be the best $80 I’ve spent in years. (Got my first Flare for $45 on a Lightning Deal, got the second on a Prime Day Lightning Deal and a $10 Whole Foods credit, so it was $80 for the pair).

1 Like

I got a massive neoprene style mouse mat for work, new mouse for work and a Logitech circle 2 camera that will soon become “parrot cam” for interacting with my parrot when I’m not home :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, nothing this year. I was looking for a sale on a Samsung Powerbot. They had a refurbished one on sale but I was looking for a new one.

1 Like

Sadly, I did not get Anker this year for Prime day although I did have a pair of earbuds I was going to get my youngest. I did the responsible thing. I used my extra for my son and wife needs than wants. So one of sons a new Ipod case as his is literally cracking apart and used my extra for my wife some shorts for vacation.

The Home Depot that I work at has the Samsung Powerbot 9020 for $300, which is roughly almost half of what everybody else is selling it for

I got the Sonos One WiFi Speaker.
It was 20% off with the use of an AMEX card and if I used my AMEX reward points. Plus Amazon threw in a $50 Gift Card :grinning:

Soundcore Flare. Now just need to grab another one and I’m all set!

With so many new gadjets bought, I expect reviews pouring in soon :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

For anyone interested, parrot cam is live!

I’m rather impressed by it, although it does struggle a but focusing on movement close up.

4 Likes

It’s time to host a big party!:laughing:

1 Like

What he want to get in the central box?:smile_cat:

Walnuts! She will do pretty much anything for a walnut :blush:

1 Like