What are your PowerDraw strategies?

You are really lucky man :+1:

1 Like

@Matthew_Wright1 Wow! One ticket and BAMMMMM! You get the PowerCore+ 26800! You should have played the State Lotto that day cause you were definitely against all odds! You are very lucky bro! Awesome prize

2 Likes

So, when will be next auction then? I couldn’t figure it out myself.[quote=“Muhammad_02, post:6, topic:66277, full:true”]
The auction might be out today or tomorrow…
[/quote]
No, it’s not.

Tuesday I think(well i hope so)

1 Like

OK, lets see if you are right this time then.

1 Like

I know, you are one of those guys :smirk:
It doesn’t happen with all of us though

1 Like

Already bought a few tickets for the cable.

Will go all in for the scales though later in the week if the numbers are reasonable.

2 Likes

Lol @k_pug2003 I almost emptied out my bank buying tickets for that prize. The powercore 20100 seems very tempting also.

2 Likes

I know 6ft cable comes in several colors. What is the color of the 6ft cable in this weeks drawing and does it come with the carrying pouch ?

The color posted is generally the color you get. Can’t speak about the case because it’s sold with and without the case.

2 Likes

:+1:t4: Thanks @elmo41683

2 Likes

Well there go them odds! Once again I went all in, that is on the cable! Good luck @cmbush cause I think there will be many, many bidders on that one.

1 Like

Lets pick another day! it didn’t happen yet :unamused:

@Ice1

2 Likes

Well I dunno then… :smirk::confused:

Alright, I gave up on it, will see whenever it is posted then.

:open_mouth: That’s an amazing win with one ticket!

I’m a noob so I’m not sure if my opinion counts, but I don’t really have a strategy…I kinda like having Powerbux there (makes me feel rich) so I set a limit of PB to keep (100 atm) and if I build up enough to buy another ticket, I do.

Other than that I don’t really bank on winning as I barely win anything that’s not a sleeping contest. That way, It’s more of a surprise when I actually win.

I’ve never been any good with maths so I really couldn’t sit there and figure out the algorithm if I wanted to :joy:

With the last power draw I started off with one ticket on the Spirit earphones, then I lost my torch in the woods and noticed the LC90 Torch in the power draw…I think I whacked 3 tickets on that. I completely forgot I’d entered until I got the notification, it must have been fate :joy::joy:

:joy::sweat_smile:

Haha I like saving up my powerbucks too. However I’m waiting for a good item to go all in! :+1:

1 Like