What are your PowerDraw strategies?

Well I just expect the vast number of users who barely interact to have the collective advantage. So I treat it as just a bit of fun.

If I really want an item, I buy it using $ money as its not worth the effort or emotion to attempt to get what you need with such low odds.

If is an item I do like but don’t really need I’ll push the maximum, knowing even when its USA-only my chances likely in 20% range.

If it is an item I’d expect useful to gift to someone, I’d submit 1 entry knowing my chances are around 1%.

As none of the probabilities are high with Powerdraw, it complements using money where your probabilities are nearer to 100%.

Your % / effort is best with an item you know you want sometime soon and wait for a brief extra discount to appear.

1 Like

I have won Power Draw with 1 ticket, so all in isn’t necessary.

6 Likes

Wow with just one ticket? Amazing! What item did you get?

1 Like

PowerCore+ 26800 dual input. Sweetest gift I have ever won.

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

You are really lucky man :+1:

1 Like

@Matthew_Wright1 Wow! One ticket and BAMMMMM! You get the PowerCore+ 26800! You should have played the State Lotto that day cause you were definitely against all odds! You are very lucky bro! Awesome prize

2 Likes

So, when will be next auction then? I couldn’t figure it out myself.[quote=“Muhammad_02, post:6, topic:66277, full:true”]
The auction might be out today or tomorrow…
[/quote]
No, it’s not.

Tuesday I think(well i hope so)

1 Like

OK, lets see if you are right this time then.

1 Like

I know, you are one of those guys :smirk:
It doesn’t happen with all of us though

1 Like

Already bought a few tickets for the cable.

Will go all in for the scales though later in the week if the numbers are reasonable.

2 Likes

Lol @k_pug2003 I almost emptied out my bank buying tickets for that prize. The powercore 20100 seems very tempting also.

2 Likes

I know 6ft cable comes in several colors. What is the color of the 6ft cable in this weeks drawing and does it come with the carrying pouch ?

The color posted is generally the color you get. Can’t speak about the case because it’s sold with and without the case.

2 Likes

:+1:t4: Thanks @elmo41683

2 Likes

Well there go them odds! Once again I went all in, that is on the cable! Good luck @cmbush cause I think there will be many, many bidders on that one.

1 Like

Lets pick another day! it didn’t happen yet :unamused:

@Ice1

2 Likes

Well I dunno then… :smirk::confused: