What are your PowerDraw strategies?

The auction might be out today or tomorrow…

Yep, I just bid on what I want, but only one entry at a time. Before I was all in but never winning. So, I’m trying real hard to wait for the auction. I don’t have many powerbucks and I am trying to use them wisely.

im soo temted to use all my powerbucks in the draw but i think ill just wait…:frowning:

thats me! :slight_smile:

Simple one:

If I really NEED an item I go for it,
otherwise I keep my hands for other who may really NEED it.

That’s all. :grin:

1 Like

Same as the others, once every while, to make sure i enter all max.

So hard I haven’t enter a single power draw. I’m waiting on an item I really want

I have to agree with your Power Draw stategy and must admit I am saving my dollars for auction as well.

I hope a great product gets auctioned next :+1:

Keep having the odd dabble myself (mainly torches or speakers = family gifts to spread the brand name :grin:), rarely go above 5 on each based on the entry numbers…prefer the auctions where you have slightly better odds (depending on the bucks)…

1 Like

Looking at your powerbucks I gotta say you have PRETTY GOOD chances man lol :+1: @ndalby

Oh ja Neil, “give aways” to my “old kids” and friends.
But this way I could recruit new customers.
This is one of our tasks I think.

2 Likes

If it’s something I’m interested in, and I have enough bucks, I might go all in. But I observe the odds - how many entries the item already has - and I’ll wait until Friday to decide wether it’s worth it to go in.

2 Likes

Depends how skint I am on bucks lol I’ve got a nice little stash at the min though. (Which may not last long)

But I tend not to enter every week, and when I do it depends on my mood. If something takes my fancy il go all in but other than that just normally buy 1 or 2 tickets.

1 Like

I did the all in, I have done the 1 ticket thing… Really it just depends on my mood at the time. I use to watch the entries and base whether I enter or not and if I do how many tickets, but now it’s just whatever. If I need it I will enter, if I just want it then I enter, if I don’t need or want it I still enter just for the sake of consistency but only 1 ticket.

Okay soooooo 1 entry = nothing then all in with 10 entries = still nothing. Hmmmm, I think I’m on to something here! I’ll do the math and get to you all!

1 Like

Well I just expect the vast number of users who barely interact to have the collective advantage. So I treat it as just a bit of fun.

If I really want an item, I buy it using $ money as its not worth the effort or emotion to attempt to get what you need with such low odds.

If is an item I do like but don’t really need I’ll push the maximum, knowing even when its USA-only my chances likely in 20% range.

If it is an item I’d expect useful to gift to someone, I’d submit 1 entry knowing my chances are around 1%.

As none of the probabilities are high with Powerdraw, it complements using money where your probabilities are nearer to 100%.

Your % / effort is best with an item you know you want sometime soon and wait for a brief extra discount to appear.

1 Like

I have won Power Draw with 1 ticket, so all in isn’t necessary.

6 Likes

Wow with just one ticket? Amazing! What item did you get?

1 Like

PowerCore+ 26800 dual input. Sweetest gift I have ever won.

2 Likes