Welcome to The Soundcore Collective

Hi Anker Fans,

Our friends over at Soundcore have just opened the Soundcore Collective! An all-new community for audio and music lovers.

Head over there right now to get access to cool Soundcore and audio content, Soundcore product reviews, live-streamed music performances, beta-testing opportunities, giveaways, free stuff, and loads more.

Oh, and because you guys are already in the Anker Community, we’ve got a little treat for you. If you log into the Soundcore Collective now, you’ll take all your Experience Points from the Anker Community (earned before September 2nd) AND you will earn double registration Points and Notes (the equivalent of PowerBucks) for the whole of September.

Please be aware that: (1) your Anker Experience Points will transfer over at the start of a new month, (2) as Soundcore Points are structured differently, your equivalent points will transfer, which will be different to the exact amount of Anker Experience Points and (3) Anker PowerBucks do not transfer.

So what are you waiting for?! The party has already started!

Power On,
The Anker Team

25 Likes

WAIT A MINUTE… You’re telling me that I’ll be at Level 16 on the Soundcore Collective, which will provide me with 515 Notes and 3 Double Passes to Soundcore Launch Events?!

THAT’S AWESOME! :smiley:

11 Likes

Already joined!! Looking forward to it!!

3 Likes

@AnkerOfficial will we forfeit all the experience points / PBs we have earned so far on Anker community when these are moved over to Soundcore OR these will be stay in both the communities?

3 Likes

Oh heck yea, I get to keep my experience points. Sweetness

1 Like

That’s real sweet!! All the hard earned exp points … Wow!!!

1 Like

I logged in.
Worked with the email and pwd.

But all is lost there.
No more points, no more levels only my date of birth is OK.

1 Like

Can’t get to the site in my job site, I will need to do it from home

2 Likes

As they mentioned your experience points will be added next month at the start. Then your level and what not will adjust accordingly

5 Likes

Thanks for information Rob. :wink:
Too much to read, so I haven’t seen.

1 Like

Its posted above here in the bold

1 Like

If only, I highly doubt notes and passes will be part of it, just our experience points…just short of lv19 then for me possibly :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not saying notes and passes will transfer, but surely we‘ll get the benefits of leveling up, no?

1 Like

Hard to tell at present I would say…noticed any solo benefits (non-competition) from higher levels here (outside of the past two very welcome Christmas gift boxes)? Even inside information is slowing down sometimes…

1 Like

I’m just saying is that, according to this, we should receive notes and passes when we level up. Otherwise, there would be no point in leveling up!

1 Like

Ah gotcha, yes most likely as we jump to a new level we should get the :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

That’s awesome that our experience points will transfer… thanks, Anker!

3 Likes

Bittersweet. Glad to get all the point, but I wanted to be ahead of @Insider :joy:

5 Likes

Haha, that will never happen :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

This is awesome! My son and I were playing with all the Soundcore speakers at Walmart last night. His little 8-year-old mind was blown away by the Rave. hahahaha!

3 Likes