[Archived] Weekend Plans

If meant to be green, enjoy.

if not meant to be green, avoid.

3 Likes

Hmmm that bait is tempting lol :grimacing:

We didn’t deserve to go through after that performance, none of the seemed to want it. We would’ve ended up getting destroyed by Bayern in next round so maybe for the best :joy:

Will be a tough game for yous though.

1 Like

It’s almost the weekend so I’ll put it in here.

Wales are ruining China in the China Cup :soccer:

3-0 in 40 mins

I mean did you really expect a challenge??

1 Like

No but just wanted to let Anker know :joy:

1 Like

Just don’t laugh too much or you could find your power user status revoked :yum:

I mean you’s could’ve stopped a 3-0 :grimacing:

1 Like

Not much planned this weekend.

Might pick up our Easter eggs for NEXT weekend.

The clicks go forward this sat night/Sunday. Official summer time… Well at least the time us summery!

Went to Clarks village yesterday, got myself 3 (yes that’s right THREE) t-shirts (very unusual getting 3 in my size, 1 I feel lucky) for £5.50 (GBP). from Next too!.

Got lots of chocolate from Hotel Chocolate.

CLOCKS GO FORWARD this weekend for the UK.

It’s the first weekend of spring! And we just got a foot of snow this week, so I don’t think I’ll be outside much this weekend. :confounded:

I’m working Saturday for Cardiff Blues v Ulster in rugby and will be making chocolate bouquet’s with the wife as Easter is on us.

Kids want to go swimming so prob do that Sunday :thumbsdown:

I got selected to beta a new product for cooler master so I will be working that product into my computer this weekend. I’m also gonna play world of warcraft with my son and wife, maybe get some guild quest done.

1 Like

bike bike and bike some more. Feeling fat after week of rain :frowning:

1 Like

Sun is shining which means I get to go out a blast on the beast :slight_smile:

You’d think it a little unfair a population of 1379 Million people competing against population of 3 million. You’d think China could make some decent rugby players?

The China v Wales games was football (soccer) but today is rugby.
Cardiff Blues v Ulster

1 Like

Me, the wife and kid are flying out to North Carolina today. We’re gonna spend the whole week there and also check out some houses as well as local businesses to see if it’s a place we want to move to.

2 Likes

That’s sounds fab Rob :ok_hand:

How far is that from where you live now? Do you have family there?

I have an old friend in Newport NC, always said I’d visit if I won the lotto, mind I have a few American friends ivempromised to visit. lol

1 Like

Were gonna be staying with my wife’s father. It’s roughly 730 Miles from our house to his

My sons friends birthday party this weekend and also last weekend it’s the season!

Currently, at 12:19hrs I’m sat outside a coffee shop, in the sun, enjoying a fresh coffee with FOHR shots in my batman mug!

It jjas a chip from a clumsy Barrista… GGGRRR lol

1 Like