[Archived] Weekend Plans

Unless you do your own topic? Esp if it’s actually personal for you.

30 posts is in regard to that specific competition only

Bit of both.

This was yesterday

4 Likes

Man I wish I was still in college… good times but that was 15 years ago. I wish we had a football team because I love sports but my college was more division 3 than a division 1 school

2 Likes

How’s your Sunday going?
Just off to the supermarket (Asda (Walmart)) to pick up some pizza/nacho/chicken bits and bobs for tea.

Listening to a bit of Inxs, Rage against the machine and Kasabian on route :vulcan:

The chicken vindaloo of Friday was so good I had another Saturday, reheated also for Sunday breakfast.

Off to airport later, day 13 of 14 moving. Got 3 hours in Dublin tomorrow. There will probably a Guinness to kill time.

2 Likes

A triple vindaloo :yum: fair play.

Not long left then? Enjoy your last few days. I’ve never tried Guiness :confounded:

Yeah, triple vindaloo keeps the lurgie away. Everyone is coughing.

The moving fast and light often is really only possible with Anker. I use gadgets to live outside as much as possible.

1 Like

Cold outside here in Munich!
My wife is skating in the alps, while I am firing the tile stove and preparing the supper. Those are the task of a pensioner, who is a maintenance man as well!

1 Like

It’s 18:23 Sunday early Sunday evening, the oven is on!.. The TV is on and the fiancée is asleep… Joke.

I’m cooking some breaded chicken steaks, sliced the sour dough :bread:

Here come the chicken steak sandwiches… Yummy.
Oh yeah, and the sweet chilli sauce

1 Like

Day off today and taking the kids to do some tree spotting. I know how to spoil them :joy:

1 Like

We were suppose to do some nightime sledding and star gazing but I had to work and my kiddo is sick.

Arrrrr bummer mate. Hope the little’n Is feeling better soon x

Pokemon players: don’t forget that Community Day is on Saturday!

1 Like

Watching Ireland beat Wales at the rugby :yum:

(Sits back and waits for @Oggyboy to take the bait)

That didn’t take long. I’m hooked @k_pug2003 :fishing_pole_and_fish:

As always in recent years it will be a very tough and tense game but we’ve got a few of our stars back and we will beat you 21-17 :tada:

1 Like

Not so much the weekend, but today!

On Tuesday, my cat went to get fixed and micro-chipped.

Today, she is with me at my usual coffee shop, as we go for her post-op check up.

She has been so well behaved. Oh, forget dogs for chatting up the ladies! Take a cat out instead. lol

Not that I would abuse.my position as one half of a fiancee. It is amazing tho, how many ladies divert when they realise you have your cat with you.

2 Likes

Should be a good game, hoping for the grand slam though :crossed_fingers:t2:

I’m not gonna make a score prediction as I don’t wanna scud it lol

1 Like

Catch you here tomorrow for some bants :joy:

1 Like

Quick stroll with the [Surge’s ] (https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071GNH9MT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_jedKAbV0SVTBP )to close some rings.

3pm and the moon is out

1 Like

The Moon is interesting.

There is the Fermi Paradox where the fact us exist means life can exist so why are we not having Aliens pop by for tea and crumpets. One hypothesis is our Moon created from random luck somehow caused the special missing ingredient for a bloke in Wales to be caused to exist.

Moon = tides
Tides = molecules get a varying wet / sunshine experience
Wet / sun = life
Life = @Oggyboy

2 Likes