[Archived] Weekend Plans

Arrrr lovely. Great to catch up with family. I will be seeing my dad tonight. Since he’s recovered from his illness last year I’ve hardly seen him. I need to change that

House moving is one of the worse things I’ve had to go through. I don’t envy you at all buddy. But better to be on it and ready or it turns into hell. And always good to keep the Mrs happy :grin:

1 Like

Thanks @k_pug2003

So do you work away. (Live in Ireland, work in NI)?

You any good on a skate board? Lol
I can’t get my girls to stay upright with heelies on haha or on a bike. Their balance is shocking. Got them into Karate now (early days) but it’s funny watching them try and do the moves.

Hahaha this is so true :joy:

-45 ooooooof. I’d be tucked up in the house lol
I’d really love a go at skiing though. Looks fab.

Hope you are fixed up soon @amangons and back to normal.

Nice chilled weekend with your lady :ok_hand:
Loooooooove bacon but never tried sour dough. I will def look out for it. Gonna try some new things this year. I’m rubbish with food and eat the same all the time. (That must be where my kids get it from) lol

1 Like

What is Presidents Day? (I could of googled that:confused:)

College over here is like training to learn a trade (Brickwork, carpentry, mechanics as well as IT, Beauty, Business and all sorts of other things)
University is like learning History, Drama or Maths etc

What is college like over there. What do you study?

Marching band, that’s fab. What do you play @Sam_Reed ?
Who are your fav teams you support?

Oggy, it’s not hard to change things up.

Basic yummy sausage casserole… Cook sausages and chop, place in a casserole dish, add small chopped onions, tin chopped tomatoes, tin of Heinz five beans, (pre par boil some potatoes) chop into large ish cubes and out in dish.

Add a chicken liquid stick pot, and a good sprinkle of mixed herbs.

Cook on 180C for approx 45 mins… Done

Savoury mince,

Fry off mince n onions and add medium chopped CHESTNUT MUSHROOMS, add half a jar of spaghetti Bolognese sauce… Serve on mash inside a Yorkshire pudding

There ya go, 2 easy slightly different meals

Oh and yes, I was a chef

PS
You do know, the … OGGU OGGY OGGY, OU OI OI chant is Irish in origin

2 Likes

I’ll pass them on to the wife :joy: to make.

I didn’t know Oggy! Oggy! Oggy! Oi! Oi! Oi! Was originally Irish. :confused:

Well it’s Welsh now :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Live in Northern Ireland, other half and kids live in England. Quitting my job and moving over to England before summer. So need to start looking for a new job soon.

Boys are into scootering so taking them to skate park keeps them busy for a few hours. Last time I was on a skateboard I fell off and broke a couple of fingers :joy::joy::joy:

Oooooh better stay off the skateboard then :rofl::rofl:

Some serious mileage between you. Must be hard to be apart then like that but like your plans. Good luck on the job hunting buddy.

1 Like

Yeah but I fly over atleast once a month, so built up plenty of mileage lol hence why my battery packs get used frequently.

1 Like

Presidents’ Day is holiday to celebrate 2 of our presidents birthdays Abraham Lincoln and George Washington. They jus tout it on the same day even tho their birthdays are not on the same day. Usually students and government workers get the day off. I don’t consider it a major holiday compared to like thanksgiving or christmas where everyone takes it off.

Happy New Years!

Wrong forum! :joy:

1 Like

Where should you moving too, perhaps one of us.migjt be able to get look or listen out for jobs.

1 Like

Something along the lines on this

1 Like

Should have specified - I’m attending what you would call University. I’m in my third year of four, and studying sociology. I originally considered studying statistics when I got here, but ended up loving the application of it in sociology. My University has a fairly difficult sociology program, but I’d rather take hard classes I’m excited to go to than easy classes I have to drag myself to.

As for marching band, I play the trumpet! We go to most football games in the fall, and hockey and basketball in the winter/spring. I particularly enjoy when we go to hockey games, as I like watching hockey anyway, and playing music is an added bonus :wink:

1 Like

Moving to Peterborough in June/July

2 Likes

Out Out :beer:

3 Likes

No I meant it for everyone, this is my new year. I didn’t want to waste one of my post to tell all my community buddies happy new year, since we only get 30 max