[Archived] Weekend Plans

If I hurry I can buy another box: This means : 20 X 1/2 Liter. Think that would last for your desires! :wink:

Take a flight and come!
You will be “nourished” perfectly. :yum:

Think there might be cheap flights from UK to Munich, or Memmingen (This village is approached by RYANAIR)

1 Like

I think my fiancee might have something to say , if I spent what resources we have on a flight.

She’s far to sick still to be left alone for a few days.

1 Like

So let’s have a “virtual PROSIT” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha cheers :blush:

I’m doing searching at the festival today and 90% of batteries I’m seeing seen anker :grinning: :thumbsup:

2 Likes

BBQ was a great success.

“Old boys” are always having fun talking about the times when they were young. :grin:
The next time I will announce such an “event” earlier.
This might help you to get ready and accept my invitation! :smile:

2 Likes

Got a couple of afternoon shifts at our world famous stadium this weekend in prep for Beyoncé and Jay Z on Wednesday :grin:

Should be a great gig.

Then got Rolling Stones on 15th followed by 4 nights of Ed Sheeran from the 21st. Busy month :grinning:

2 Likes

This weekend the “old boys” have a nice job.
We have to cut down a quite huge tree in my garden.
Think we will be successful, will tell you about!

Other way, if you don’t hear from me again, I might be fallen from the ladder, or cutting of the limb I was sitting on.
But a fellow from the mountains as I am, I’m free from giddiness.
And I’m using a safeguarding of course. :wink:

And we MUST be successful, as some beers and an excellent “Brotzeit” (a pile of special bavarian snacks) are waiting! :grin:

2 Likes

Hop you’re still with us @fhassm :evergreen_tree:

This stage for Beyoncé is absolutely massive. It’s the full width of the pitch.

OMFG, well jealous. Seriously :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Would love to witness that.

Any chance of getting his squiggle? Signed photo to Mac n Jane would make my year… I’m serious mind… If ya could

Failing that, a video message! lol

1 Like

My weekend, was waiting for the bus… Thanks first Bristol … Tossers! lol

I posted this photo on their Facebook today…

I have double sciatica, and waiting 35 mins for a bus in this lovely weather ain’t pleasant, esp when you got to stand all that time… I don’t like standing more than a couple mins because of the pain.

Needs must that I HAD to go out today.

Morphine was well needed by the time I got home… Phew! :astonished:

All went well.
Limbs of the tree are cut.
Limbs of the “old boys” are fine.
And I think there is no headache, though we had such one:

Prosit to you all from München

Franz

1 Like

Anybody doing anything nice this weekend??

Me and Mrs O are going to see the Stereophonics tomorrow. I could of worked this gig but I thought I’d spoil Mrs O and take her to my work instead :grin:

It will be nice to have a lovely day out with our favourite band and they are from a town only 6 miles away. We’ve been following them for years.

Then it’s our 12th Wedding Anniversary on Sunday so will probably go and enjoy a nice meal somewhere (with the kids)

Happy anniversary!!

I’m not feeling good today, but hopefully I will be better tomorrow. Were supposed to go to the lake for some kayaking and have a nice picnic afterwards

1 Like

Will visit the flea market tomorrow from 5:00 to 10:00.
Than it will be too hot to stroll around (ca 30C)
Hope I will find something of interest.
If so I will take a photo and present it here. :smile:

1 Like

Enjoy the anniversary!!
And of course more than 12 happy years in the future!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Happy anniversary, @Oggyboy!

1 Like

New rubber for the bike :unamused:

We’ve got a massive reservoir just a few miles from our house with an outdoor activities centre. I will take the kids up their in the summer and get us all out on the water. Looks so much fun. Enjoy. Hope you feel better soon buddy.

1 Like