Weekend activities! (old thread reanimated)

I like operas as well. I’ve only seen 2. “Aida”. And the name of the other one slips my mind at the moment… I will remember later :joy:

2 Likes

Aida is great. One of the most famous ones of “old Guiseppe” :grin:

2 Likes

I remember the other opera I watched. It was “Lucia di Lammermoor”. I’ll havd to look out for that opera in my area :wink:

2 Likes

I wore a brand new tie to that musical. I guess you could cat it was it’s “maiden voyage” :joy:

2 Likes

Gaetano Donizetti!
Great aria: “The mad scene!”
I love it.

2 Likes

Spring is here!
So the flea markets are growing like the flowers in the garden.
I got this lovely watch yesterday.

ARSA, Wehrmachtswerk.
This means there is a AS1130 inside working.
This caliber was used very often in military watches given to German soldiers in WWII. Durable and sturdy!

The watch is after WWII, but a real great military design!

2 Likes

There is often a certain something missing with today’s military watches that don’t get you hankering for them in the same way.

Yes, modern watches are very good, and so accurate, but they don’t get your soul, just the practical mind.

3 Likes

Modern watches use often that “old style” design, so it is often copied on modern watches.
But the old, true ones are the best!

I like those for my old weak eyes :
One look only and you know the time. :grin:

1 Like

One look and you forget the time, so have to look again for a little longer… It’s what I do all the time, even sometimes when using g the clock.on my phone. :eyeglasses::watch:

2 Likes

The watch collection grows stronger :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Indeed Mark have so many stored over the years;
So I need to take a look at the “watch-magazine” the next time.
Need to sell some. :wink:

2 Likes

OMG HOW WAS IT can you do a review on it ?:joy:

1 Like

Additional funds just to buy more to replace the ones you sold :joy:

2 Likes

Normally I do so.
But the more you get old the less things you need.
In the end all useless stuff!

By the way : As Manchester survived I keep my thumbs crossed for the team from UK. :smiley:

3 Likes

We are def gonna need it :woozy_face:

1 Like

All lazy here, enjoying spring coming?
No more weekend activities?

I made a nice finding on Saturday at the flea market:

I know some of you like those kind of things, though you will find your way much easier by using GPS today. :grin:

BEZARD FLUID by Lufft Stuttgart.
It’s classic!

2 Likes

…but you sure find the way to the next beergarden without it ! :wink:

1 Like

How much did you pay for it?

1 Like

I really got it for a song.
Normally these are 20-30 Euro at ebay.de

2 Likes

Well, what a day.

I went to monkey world yesterday (for all those who missed me! Hahaha). Money world (monkey life TV program) is a rescue center for mistreated monkey kept as pets, or used for entertainment (dancing monekys etc) or whatever reason for abuse… It is NOT a zoo.

Anyways, it was a bloody long day … About 14 hrs from leaving to getting back home.

It was really good to see all the monkeys (genericl).

Just a couple pics of the day, saving the best for any comps for best photo!

PS @AnkerTechnical
Please increase file size permitted. 3.072mb is.not enough, and that’s just from my phone.

Plus when doing reviews we have to shrink and lose definition to fit the 3mb… Please can we have 4.5mb this will allow for better quality pics, showing the products more clearly too.

5 Likes