We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

Hey @AnkerOfficial
I wanted to register my YouTube channel link for then Conference Unit testing.
But clicked submit before i realised. :persevere:

:joy::joy::joy:
You could send the link to me directly.

1 Like

Sweet @AnkerOfficial
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbHICZHUmOJ5hF9eJknc9Qg

I subscribed to your channel, it looked a bit lonely with only 2 subscribers :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks @J_Hansen :star_struck:
I didn’t want to be overcome by fame and stardom so am deliberately building my subscriber base slowly :rofl:

3 Likes

I remember one thing Paul,
I was the drummer in a band called “The Fame” but there was no fame. :joy:

2 Likes

I recall you saying.
But you say you had no fame…now a family (mine) in UK know your band. Also the 96 users who have contributed to this thread along with the viewers that haven’t commented!

I think that makes your band more famous than some current pop bands. :+1:

1 Like

The band “dissasembled”…hehhe in 1970.
We were not such bad.
No records: pupil’s band!
Mostly playing in US-Clubs here.

But this is one of the reasons I know quite everything regrading music from 1965-1970!
May be I have a foto from local newspaper.
I remember there are some!

1 Like

Hey all PowerConf testers :wave:t2:
Have any of you had despatch notofication?

Not sure how Anker / Soundcore are doing it though, but we heard of massive delays for some of our Project hardware being shipped from China…

1 Like

Thanks @Shenoy

1 Like

The PowerConf will ship from your local Amazon warehouse so the coronavirus impact shouldn’t be an issue…most likely the delay will be down to the minor restructure of the already small team…my Flare 2 took longer to dispatch than usual this time around…

1 Like

The final number of testers for PowerConf shows as 8 … Pity the guys who did not fill the form and lost out :man_facepalming:

May be they changed their mind to not test it after getting selected. That is normal.

Because of this, some other 2 testers whom might have been interested did not get chosen.

It will be good if people who are not interested , not apply in the first place. Simply stay out and give opportunity to others.

2 Likes

Agree, although Anker could draw an additional 2 names to test?
After all, testing is as much a benefit to them as it is to the user testing and getting to keep the product.

1 Like

Maybe there wasn’t the full number of qualified applications, I did apply but I don’t think my testing idea was really what they really wanted.
Or maybe I just suck at applications :joy:

1 Like

There were 10 testers selected, looks like 2 out 10 did not respond to the tester application for address within stipulated date, so this disqualifies them…

Well that makes sense, after all there is logistics involved in running something like this so there have to be certain time frames etc.

@AnkerOfficial The Anker PowerConf Bluetooth speakerphone

…has the wrong link. Should be: https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Speakerphone-Microphones-Conference-Compatible/dp/B07ZNT7PRL