We Love Testing—SweatGuard Edition!

We are arranging the delivery issue of your Powerdraw product, it usually takes 15-30 days to receive it, please be patient.:innocent:

@AnkerOfficial

Thank you for sorting that.

You know me, how impatient I am, plus the “confirmarion” email (to confirm address) said around 5 days.

Thanks again. :grinning:

1 Like

I understand that, but would have been good to send something of equal quality or better.

Thanks again tho

@AnkerOfficial

… funny thing not more than 5 min later I got the confirmation email that it has been shipped, so more than likely you got your email stating same…

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial Hi team, I’ve had confirmation of the order today but it states the Soundcore curve not spirit x :thinking::thinking::thinking:

@AnkerOfficial

I have just received the dispatch email and it says soundbuds curve instead of spirit X too…

Sadly, I was hoping to get my “Spirit X” before my vacation. Would have loved to try them out on the treadmill at the hotel. However, based on the fact that I don’t have any email shipped confirmation, I don’t expect to get them before I leave on Tuesday morning. Oh well, it will give me something to look forward to when I get home.

1 Like

Sounds like you are getting both pairs actually.

1 Like

It’s a UK issue.

@AnkerOfficial my name is the winners list. I also provided my mailing address through google docs form sometime back. I have not recieved any shipping confirmation. Can you please check ?

@AnkerOfficial I received the Spirit X earbuds, but they were dead on arrival. I charged them over night, and they won’t turn on whatsoever. Any way I could get another set that works?

Can I ask how you charged them? You may want to try a different cable or plug, when charging the light should be red and when done charging it turns blue. When you go to turn them on, hold down the center button for 3 to 5 seconds and you should hear a whimsical sound as they turn on.

If all else fails, send support@anker.com a message and inform them of what’s going on

1 Like

I’ve used the included cable and plugged it into a wall wart overnight for over 6 to 8 hours. The LED didn’t change from solid red, and I’ve attempted pressing the power button for over 10 seconds and I get nothing.

Try changing the wall plug, and use a different cable.

1 Like

Hi @rupinjohar,

I checked your shipping status, your spirit X already be shipped. :innocent:

Hi my friend, please check your private message.

@amangons, @doris4jin, @gavingilbert82

Same UK issue. Now spirit X has inventory in Europe, I will arrange the new delivery order for you.

4 Likes

Thank You :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

@AnkerOfficial just got in the new set of Spirit X earbuds, and they’re working and sound amazing! I’m looking forward to testing these out. Also something I will note on the first pair I received that were defective the entire package was open and not sealed. I wonder if a return or something got mixed up in the process. Thanks again though for the quick turnaround and great customer service!

2 Likes

[quote=“Bruce_Levine1, post:119, topic:60979”]
the entire package was open and not sealed. I wonder if a return or something got mixed up in the process.
[/quote]I’ve had similar experiences with products I’ve received via the Power User program. Even one without a happy card and manual and the bags torn open, but luckily it did not affect the functionality of the device.