We love testing RoboVac 15C review!

Hi guys! Sorry for the late review but I just got back from America on Monday then was stuck in university all week while the RoboVac was at home waiting for me! Iā€™m so grateful for being chosen to review this product and honestly Iā€™m going to keep using it in my student house and in my own house in the future!
This is my first review and I only had a certain amount of characters on Instagram so please go easy on me :smile: once Iā€™ve used it for more than a month I may make another more in depth review if I have time on here.

Instagram Review

7 Likes

Congrats on winning! Review looks good!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! :blush:

1 Like

Nice review and photos! Thanks for sharing :smiley:

1 Like

Cheers! Thanks for reading :smile:

You should plan a long term review, as issues with that RoboVac usually show up after a certain while.
I run my 11S since about 1 year.
Until now Willi, I should call him old Willi now, is a busy and trustworthy worker.
But I must admit he has no such heavy duties as pets for example.:grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip! Iā€™ll be using it everyday now anyway so Iā€™ll be sure to make update reviews when I have points to make about how itā€™s aging lol. I do have a dog but he doesnā€™t live at my dadā€™s house where I reviewed it and he lives at mumā€™s so using the RoboVac in my student house shouldnā€™t be a problem for dog hair :slight_smile:

1 Like

There should be no problems with dog or human hairs.
Those can be removed from the middle brush easily.
But this should be done after each cleaning.

1 Like

Nice review! I think you hit all the points in this first review with the limited amount of experience you have. Like @Chiquinho pointed out, there have been instances where the vac just decides to start dying around the end of warranty period (12 months) so hoping to see how your vac is running after a year. Also hope nothing happens to you vac since gifts donā€™t have a warranty!

2 Likes

Oh damn I guess thatā€™s fair considering it was free but yeah weā€™ll see how long it lasts! Thanks for your comment :blush:

2 Likes

Please say ā€œdarnā€ fits better. :wink:

1 Like

Nice review and reactions on Instagram. I just liked your review on there:grinning:

1 Like

canā€™t say iā€™ve ever seen a review on instagram before! Nice review

1 Like

Really appreciated :smile:

Yeah Iā€™ve never seen any either and they said I could so I thought why not! It might reach different people than YouTube or other social media

2 Likes

Good review and media clips @charliemcelroy00 thanks for sharing your experience :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thank you :grin:

Nothing wrong with going outside of the box once in a while! :smile_cat:

1 Like

Great review!

1 Like

Great review, photos and videos Charlie! :ok_hand:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like