We Love Testing | Premium 5-in-1 USB-C Hub

Happened to see a deal for this that I shared elsewhere - but figure I’ll add here as well for anyone looking to secure one without chance:

Premium 5-in-1 hub Amazon page

Sale price of $35.99, plus extra 10% off coupon you can clip.
Apply promo code “ANKER8334” to save another $10 to bring the price down to $22.39

verified as of 11:48pm PST on 3/19

3 Likes

I would put up my hand for this as my laptop and external hard drives only have USB C Ports.

However you seem to have chosen to exclude Aussies from your list of testers. Should I apply anyway in case you decide to change your mind and let an Aussie be a tester? :thinking::nerd_face:

2 Likes

This looks nice

2 Likes

No USB-C, so I am not able to do any test.

1 Like

So after looking into this product further I realized I have no use for it. Best of luck to the rest of you though!

1 Like

i have entered… good luck to anyone who has entered

1 Like

Another great event ! :ok_hand:
Good luck to anyone who has entered!!! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I love how nice you guys are! Good luck to everyone :wink:

2 Likes

No USB-C devices so il give this a miss. (Although does that really matter :joy::joy::joy:)

Good luck to all those who do enter :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Thanks @AnkerOfficial for this event, even though I love winning, I have no need for this product. But good luck to everyone else who is participating! :+1:

Great event, Thank you @AnkerOfficial

No, doesn’t matter at all.
If you are clever and sly you even don’t need the item you have to test and write a review. :joy:

2 Likes

Best wishes for all of us…

:open_mouth:never thought about that

1 Like

I had to write manuals for items I had only a photo from.
So I made this attempt and at last these were not worse than others I was comparing with. :sweat_smile:

I will love to test this device, but my USB-C only supports data transfer and I don’t believed its compatible with Nintendo Switch.

Why should those from “Down Under” not to be in the game.
I would like to see those in the family and in the chosen testers as well!

Fingers crossed today’s the day !

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.