We Love Testing | PowerPort Atom PD 1

We were just kidding a little, as we always do.

Technic ( computer science and electrical engineering)
are mostly serious and exact fields,
so we must do our jokes here.

Without those jokes it would be boring over the time. :grin:

3 Likes

They ALL will need a LC40 first.
And a RoboVac S11 would be helpfull as well.

Yeah, I’m sorry I was so serious. I’ll be less literal from now on.

1 Like

Good luck to those entering :four_leaf_clover:

I know its very difficult to understand human humor.
It differs from country to country. :grin:

But beside of technical stuff we shouldn’t not be taking too seriously here. :joy:

2 Likes

Yes. It’s hard because you aren’t in person hearing someone talk, and don’t know what tone they’re talking in, so you can’t tell whether if someone is being humorous, sarcastic, or being serious with you.

2 Likes

Exactly.
So we use these Emoji. But even using those sometimes it is not easy.
For me, as English is not my mother tongue it is not easy to understand some phrases only spoken in special context and regions.

But you see, our community all over the world is like an exclusive club, with “VIP”-members only here! :grin:

2 Likes

I would love to test this! :grin:

3 Likes

We are all family here no one is looking for anfighr just laughs all the way and some tech talk thrown in there too

2 Likes

Who’s anfighr? :thinking:

May be the anfighr is a fight …but nobody is looking for it…:blush:

1 Like

Sounds like some sort of Viking honor battle…

“I challenge you to an anfighr!”

3 Likes

Yes I meant a fight. This is what happens when I type without my glasses. I’m not challenging anyone to anfighr

Aw man! I was just sharpening my axe :grin:

1 Like

Maybe another time I miss placed my timing armor so it’ll have to wait

2 Likes

so other than the survey we don’t have to post here, unless we get picked then we can post our review? Also I hope the lightning-C is avaible in time! but I’d love to use it on my PC slim 10000

2 Likes

Happens to me all the time, don’t have glasses yet :eyeglasses: plus the auto correct

1 Like

woohoo, just entered. Thanks Anker.

1 Like

Just put in my entry!

Good luck everyone!

I’d like to be considered since I am a professional photographer/videographer. I plan on creating some amazing/interesting professional quality videos and photos to post on Instagram, Instagram stories, and Instagram IGTV; along with the usual posting of reviews on online websites (Amazon, BestBuy, etc)

Looking forward to creating!

2 Likes