We Love Testing | PowerDrive 2 Alloy

I’ll skip this since I already have a Roav Spectrum, F0, Bolt and Powerdrive PDII
All the best to those who entered :thumbsup:
I think I entered earlier but will deny if selected :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope it’s not closed lol. Good luck if you do decide to enter the draw

1 Like

wow almost one thousand responses
need to change my testing plan i think
:joy:

Those are not actual responses / application submitted but just a click count. Though the application submission may be 70 to 80% of actual clicks… ( Wild guess … Don’t hold it against me :grin: )

Just spam it 1000 times :joy:

No, it’s not closed… that says, they didn’t get their expecting 50 yet… not sure who/what that will be… :thinking:

I meant the draw. As in hope it’s not closed on Friday when you try to enter if you want

I am sure they got more than 50 there… we are just waiting on them to announce the testers / winners :smiley:

1 Like

I gotta say out of that 1000 clicks. I clicked it like 8 times :joy:

2 Likes

You probably are right… it’s just matter of time for @AnkerOfficial to announce the winners !!

1 Like

I didn’t enter, but good luck to everyone else!

Just realized that I should have been able to announce PowerDrive Alloy 2-3 days before this post was made… :disappointed_relieved:

Sorry, everyone.

2 Likes

Lol, I don’t think anyone minds that much :joy:

1 Like

It’s alright man, you already post a lot of info :thumbsup::clap:

2 Likes

Nice! Thanks

1 Like

They might not announce winners on here. Anyone forum members lucky enough to get an email?

Yep, looks like they won’t announce the winners on here (strange).

Application has hit 1.5k click, 50 user count was definitely met sometime back and chosen testers may already have received emails :smiley:

Now hoping to see the reviews :thumbsup:

1 Like

May just be annoying entering that many user names… lol

good luck every one :grinning: