‘We Love Testing’ is Back!

If/when anyone receives tracking information, be sure to let us all know!

1 Like

Still waiting for mine, can’t wait to test it and compare it to the flare

1 Like

Still waiting here, too. I’ll try to sync with the purchase of a second Flare to test the double pairing - and to keep both units with approximately the same wear.

All your shipping orders have been uploaded, normally it will take 3-5 days to arrive.

3 Likes

Got the email half an hour ago! :smile: It’s a major holiday here this weekend, which means I’ll most likely receive it on Tuesday or later. Can’t wait!

1 Like

Mine says it’s supposed to arrive tomorrow… We’ll see!

Lucky you :smile:, mine wont be here until the 25th

Received mine today standby for the review.

3 Likes

Mine arrived yesterday so it will be able to get a good testing over the weekend :grin:

2 Likes

Got mine yesterday as well. I took pictures of the opening, and charged it up. I am so ready for the weekend!

I downloaded the app as soon as I found out I was a winner! Woop Woop!

PS - Don’t expect me to throw this in the pool. This is a sure fire beauty!

Cool, save the pool scene for me :grinning:

Mine just arrived! I guess the postal service wanted to get some parcels out of their way before the holiday! :grin:

I’ll test it over the holiday and through next week before writing the review. Stay tuned!

3 Likes

Let’s see the first testing video which created by @HugoBangz :sunglasses:

Lovely water resistant test!

Who will be the next person to give the feedback?:smile_cat:

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial

Review is up I hope everyone enjoys it. It was written by my little brother who quickly snagged the Motion Q when it arrived.

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial

My review for the SoundCore Flare 360 can be found here

… was starting to think I wouldn’t get it done under the 2wk deadline :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

My review for the Motion Q can be found here, just within the 2 week deadline from when I received it. Sorry for the delay.
I was :sweat: worried I wouldn’t get it done

3 Likes

Here is my review of the Soundcore Flare:

2 Likes

There is a reason I don’t do videos!!! I hate all this editing nonsense. I just don’t feel it :unamused:

It doesn’t help when I got this one playing tunes from the Greatest Showman and singing along :joy: on an upside down flare lol

8 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
This is the reason why I change my last job! Lol.

1 Like

Just dont edit your videos, be like me and shoot raw footage. I feel like editing takes away from the real l you