We Love Testing | Anker PowerWave+ Pad with Watch Holder

Good luck everyone! As someone who owns the latest iPhone and Apple Watch I’m eager to test this one!

All the best to those who entered. Looks like a slick product.

1 Like

Good luck everybody!

Good luck to those participating members :thumbsup:Definitely worth a try

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical I own a Samsung Watch (42mm) and it’s the same size as the apple watch series 2 and 3. Any idea if my Samsung watch will work with this Watch Holder? And if it won’t, do you guys know why? Seeing as it’s the same size as the apple watch series 2 and 3. Thanks.

Members on this thread, Apple watch series 3 are running on multiple sales going on in Amazon, Bestbuy and Frys, this may be a good time to buy them

1 Like

The constraint is that it is not compatible with the charger of Samsung Watch.

Nice! I entered. Good luck to everyone else!

1 Like

Good luck to all those who entered. I do not have an apple watch so I am out of this one. Wish it was compatible with the Samsung Gear S3 Frontier then I would enter.

You could always “make” it compatible. I mean it does have a wireless charger so what’s to stoping you from trying to fit it yourself instead if taking their word for it?
Personally if the charger is similar size I don’t see why it can’t work, all it needs to do is fit the holder

That is very true @elmo41683 . Just a couple of posts up from this AnkerTechnical responds [quote=“AnkerTechnical, post:57, topic:66337, full:true”]
The constraint is that it is not compatible with the charger of Samsung Watch
[/quote]

I am taking his/her word religiously. Probably charging protocol differences

1 Like

I LOVE this idea! I had a Qi adapter for my iPhone that was working great for about a month. :frowning: Need to get a new one. I try to keep my nightstand as clear as possible, so this would be nice to have to be able to keep cables out of the way and kill 2 birds with 1 stone. I like how the Apple Watch holder can sit up or lie down. I wish products like these came standard with devices. :smiley:

Apple Watch, check! iPhone capable of wireless charging, partial check. LOL! I need to get a new Qi adapter for my iPhone. I loved having wireless charging for the time I had it…or maybe that’s just a sign that I need a new iPhone. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Figure id share my test plan and what I’d do if I get selected to test this puppy out.

My wife and I are both iPhone (i have a normal one she has a plus) and Apple watch users(series 1).

Test charge speeds for both plus and standard iPhone. (document charge speeds, note any charge speed differences between plus and standard)

Test overall ease of set up and functionality. (even though it seems pretty straight forward.)
Test things like: does the phone have to be on the pad a specific way in order to charge. Can it be off center?

I have used apple watch stands before and the spot to affix the watch charger in some have a difficult time staying in place and affects charging. So i’d review that for sure also.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial is Facebook really required? I don’t have a Facebook account

I can create one, no problem, just wondering if there is a way to enter the contest without a FB account

You can choose your other social accounts to connect.:grin:

2 Likes

So there is really a need of such a “social account”?
I don’t have one and I WILL NOT create one!

1 Like

I see, I guess I was overlooking it. Thank you!

I added my IG account but it says I must connect my Facebook account. Bummer

5 Likes

Is this only for Apple products? Is there an android version?

This has already been requested :slight_smile: in the above thread

1 Like