We Love Testing | Anker PowerWave+ Pad with Watch Holder

The Liberty Neo one wasn’t that long ago…one the perils of products hitting the US first, we don’t get to play :frowning2: :laughing:

Good luck to US members :thumbsup:

1 Like

Good luck to US fans !

1 Like

Hey Elmo, if you drink mountain dew and the event opens again this year you can try and win one. Last year I won 4 gen 1’s for the family. Ill send you a message if they do it.

Having a few of those in my house could really take advantage of this system lol

1 Like

Ah yes please do let me know. And who doesn’t drink Mountain Dew? That’s a rhetorical question, but still. Lol

ME!!!

Brrrrrrr! :grin:

Dont want to get lice in the belly! :joy:

No iPhone or iWatch here.

womp womp

Interesting to see this item

Don’t have an Apple Watch but good luck to everyone who is trying to win. Excited to see their reviews

I got so excited when I saw the title of this thread as it’s a product that would be perfect on my bedside table. While slow scrolling down reading the post and trying to think of what to include in my application my heart sank when I got to the rules …

“Only open to residents in the US” :broken_heart:

But c’est la vie, good luck to those entrants across the pond. Looking forward to reading/watching your reviews. :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Unfortunately, I have an old iphone 6s that doesn’t do wireless charging. But I do have an Apple Watch. I’m out. Better for someone who can fully use it. Good luck everyone. :slight_smile:

I am quite intrigued by this. I only drink it when I am at work and slammed and can’t make it to the coffee machine because I am lazy lol

You can always get This and take advantage of wireless charging

Would’ve entered this but don’t currently own Apple Watch or iPhone that supports wireless charging. Good luck to those who enters!

This item is on my list for my wife when she updates her iphone 6 and I get her a watch but for now she doesn’t want a new phone, just the watch…

Good luck to everyone trying their luck at the contest. I do not have a new apple phone or watch to test.

Anyone wanna apply and say they will forward onto me to review :tongue::tongue:

I’m only joking btw

1 Like

If only I had an Apple Watch.

Wow another great We Love Testing’ event! @AnkerOfficial , you guys rock!!

This would be perfect for me. I have both devices and would make a great match when charging them.

I need to make something straight. You don’t need an iPhone or an Apple Watch to use this product. It’s just a wireless charger. You can use it with any phone that supports wireless charging. And it’s a stand for a watch. It doesn’t have to be an Apple Watch, or even a smart watch. Having an Apple Watch (or at least a smart watch) will probably increase your odds of winning. But it’s not a necessity.

Looks like a very nice convenient charging pad