We Love Testing | Anker PowerLine II USB-C Cable with Lightning Connector

Thanks Anker! Filled up the form. Can’t wait to test this puppy out.

1 Like

Thanks @AnkerOfficial :smiley:

1 Like

I’m very glad your being honest! A lot of people would take it anyway since it’s free. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Wow, that is very good of you! I agree if you are going to participate in any testing event then you should have the tools to do so! Thank you @kiki180703

2 Likes

Congrats chosen testers looking forward to seeing your reviews!

2 Likes

I have a powerbank that accepts both usb c and lightning input. This will be perfect to test that :slight_smile:

1 Like

No USB-C here at my old equipment.
So I kept my hands from.

But please do us all a favour for further testing programs in the future:
Don’t take part if you are not able to test these items, lacking of equipment.

I refer to a tester who was going to “test” a watch charger (APPLE) lately but got NO watch. :angry:

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS ALL OF YOU…

1 Like

I take my hat off to you good sir for being honest :sunglasses:

1 Like

Dang the one product I’ve been waiting months for is the one I miss to test. Hopefully discount coupons pop up soon.

Any projected date when the PowerLine+ II Lightning to USB-C cables (braided cord) will be coming? I remember an article that said they were coming in March after being announced at CES.

I will be getting one + the PD charger. It will be awesome when my kid ask me for my lightning cable “sorry kid you don’t have the right charger” :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I can’t do that with the Wife and my eldest. The kid has a Mac Pro and the Wife an iPad Pro 2018, both with USB-C. That is a great deterrent though

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial I’m furious :rage:
Anker thru Amazon sent me a previously used Cable (usb-c to lightning) as prize for this event.
Item came in opened state with no warranty card, manual or happy/unhappy card.
Cable works fine but definitely is not new.

Well, look at the bright side, it could have been a TP review. :joy:

1 Like

May be this was caused by Amazon, not Anker?

When Anker sends something via Amazon you cannot just call Amazon to resolve any shipping issue since you didn’t purchase the item.
Anker is responsible for any such issues.

Yes, if it was a “present” there are no issues can be solved by Amazon.
You are right.
But as it was FREE and its working, so what?

1 Like

its a perception, free gift don’t have to be used
don’t give me that BS
who knows how the previous user used it. Hygiene for one reason

Wow. I missed the winner announcement.
Congrats to the chosen testers and wish you get a good quality product (not an used item) and good luck testing. :thumbsup: