We Bring Tidings from CES…

So what’s up with the C-lightening cable posted on #anker Reddit? (Knowing Reddit is not the most reliable source of info I figured I’d ask here).

1 Like

Oh, right. The Wakey caught my attention for the name alone, but I’ve said before I’m not a fan of wireless chargers like that. The Infini Pro tho…oh boy. I would LOVE to own that. Seeing as how the first Bluetooth earbuds I can ever bought were Beats, and I sold them because the pair of Anker earbuds I had purchased, for a fraction of the price, blew them away as far as comfort, sound quality, battery life and overall style. And the Vortex I have now are incredible, stepping it up to full room filling sound is incredibly tempting. Me want! Lol

1 Like

Yea. Yea I think it does. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Doesn’t anyone use their phones as alarm clocks?

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial Touché!

1 Like

Apparently you and I are the only ones who care about the Infini Pro…::cough:: testers::cough:: lol

1 Like

yup:alarm_clock:

1 Like

Ok you take the alarm clock I’ll take the sound bar and we’ll post our findings. Hahahah

1 Like

Im a sleep like dead person. 2 alarms on phone staggered and an alarm clock. When i become accustomed to the tone effect wanes.

Do you remember really those old type alarm clocks.
Like the central bell of a huge alarm of the fire brigade!

NO CHANCE to escape.
Solution: Drop it in a bucket full of water. :joy:

I sleep through the big ben windup alarms 3 feet from my head… When i travel its 2 phone alarms, the alarm clock and a phone call wakeup :disappointed_relieved: if the wakey can get me up consistently @Ankerofficial would have a home run.

No wakey, no windup. :wink:
This is the solution for nightcaps:

4 bells!

1 Like

Looking out for more details on the Wakey and the Rave Mini

2 Likes

My eyes are on the Wakey👀
It would be nice to see Google/Alexa integration of the ‘smart’ alarm clocks

Please let me know when I can have it in my hands The Rave looks so nice but can anyone see that in camo blue or digital blue :eyes::sunglasses:

Back to old days, I like it

I am most excited about the speakers, especially the rave speakers, I have been waiting for a long time for ANKER to make a large speaker. GO ANKER!!!

Rave speaker is good for party time.:sunglasses:

The Rave is exciting for me, especially the 24 hour playtime. I am also interested in the Wakey. Why did it take so long to come up with that idea?!

Because they were sleeping on it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes