"Warning message" affecting Roav Viva user experience as driver need to physically press ok on phone to increase volume - Bug?

Hi guys,

I am using a samsung phone. Seems like everytime when i enter my car, i still need to fumble with the phone physically to press ok in order to get the volume increased to be audible thru the car stereos.

It could be samsung is picking up the bluetooth connection as a headphone and is preventing users to increase the volume in case ears get damaged n users sue them :stuck_out_tongue:

What this means is i have to play with my phone to adjust volume. Is this a bug on roav viva’s side?

Any workaround to pressing ok? cos its seems device is not really handsfree n i have to pull over to use my mobile if i forget to adjust it before i drive off. :sob:

Thx in advance.

See attached pics for info n msg

Thx!

That’s interesting… I don’t get that message when VIVA opens or I play music. However, I get this msg whenever I turn the volume up on my Android phone. This will happen when I open spotify or other music apps. It pops up whenever I adjust the sound from the button or the sound interface button on the screen.

I find this happens for any Android device I’ve used in the past. It doesn’t happen for Apple devices.

I would contact support or use that support chat feature built into the app. They should

2 Likes

Go I to your Bluetooth settings on your phone and enable media volume sync, this should allow you to change the volume just by voice

3 Likes

Download “Tasker” then set the volume to all the way up when you connect to your cars Bluetooth.

Tasker is pretty useful and the possibilities are endless.

3 Likes

Gd. Idea!

By any chance, are you into home automation? :stuck_out_tongue:

No chance :wink: A little bit nothing too crazy a few smart bulbs and plugs. I did use automate and a few nfc tags to enable and disable “Home Mode” on my phone

haha. ok. usually HA early adopters use tasker. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yo element321. I believe its abt the same thing. to prevent users from going dead as “something” is thinking its a pair of ear phones. the volume of the phone is at the mid setting. while i like to have it max (10) of even set to 8. As we know audio is limited or is with distortion if source is set low while you try to max ur cars stereo vol. :frowning:

1 Like

Yo elmo. I see wat u mean. Will try n update. Thx!