Wall charger confusion/overwhelmed by all the different types

so all these different wall chargers are a bit overwhelming and make me unsure of which would be best for my needs. i have a s9+, a tablet, and some anker earbuds and i’m just looking for one that will charge 2 of them at a time as fast as needed but there are so many different types that i don’t know which would be best. any help would be appreciated.

Assuming you want standard USB, I would get the powerport mini. It comes in a two pack, but each adapter has two ports. It’s has anker proprietary IQ charging technology, so it will give you a faster charge.

If you are looking for a USB-C adapter, let me know, and I will help you with that.

would it support the quick charge bit for my s9? or is that what the iq means?

It wouldn’t be quick charge, but it would be faster than a standard charger. If you want quick charge, you would need a USN-C adapter, and use a USB-C to USB-C cable.

If you want to go that route, you need this Charger. It would allow you to charge your phone with USB-C, and your earbuds with the standard USB port. I’m addition to that, you would need this cable as well.

Let me know what you decide to do! Or if you have any other questions!

To fast charge the S9+ you’ll want an Anker charger that offers PowerIQ 2.0. Not the original PowerIQ.

If your tablet has USB-C then the Anker PowerPort II PD could be a good fit. Offers a USB-C and USB-A port. The USB-A supports PowerIQ 2.0 and will fast charge the Samsung phone. The USB-C port will charge a USB-C tablet well.

1 Like

my tablet is a older galaxy tab4 so it has a micro usb. i have a anker micro to usb A and a anker usb C to usb A and will also be getting another micro for my earbuds so would the power port speed 4 port work best and plug my phone in the top one or should i just get the non speed one?

i dont want get any extra cords or adaptors just to get the quick charge

Defo farming.

This convo was done less than 2 weeks ago.

@ndalby please remove.

@MacBlank I wouldn’t really call x4 posts from an account made in Nov 2018 point farming, some just don’t think to use the search button and I think everyone agrees the product lineups can be quite baffling sometimes…especially if your not tech savvy…

@duck_3825 for future queries, it is sometimes good to give a quick search of the community before asking as no doubt it has been covered in some way, shape or form :slight_smile:

Neil

You only have to look down the list of recent topics to find a recent chat about the different chargers. Admittedly search would bring up a huge selection.

If it’s not point farming, then it’s pure laziness!
It was only 3 months ago that Anker did a big thing on how to choose your charger.