Various models of Anker Phone Cases $3.99

Interesting. I have the Karapax Silk case for the 8 Plus, but the silicon texture isn’t my favorite. I’ll have to check these out!

Awesome deals for cases, too bad they don’t have any for my new shinny S10+ :sweat:
I don’t usually use cases on my phones but for the first couple of weeks I put them in one just in case

Anker should make S9 plus cases :sunglasses::wink:

These are some nice deals. Has anyone tried what the lite cases are like for the iPhone 7/8?

Cut, Paste, Click…

@Chiquinho and there’s little old me working my butt off to get to level 11 just like you are

Are these deals for the UK aswell?

@MSTR I looked on our Amazon and couldn’t see them on there just the American ones offered by the global store.

Lemme know if you find any. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love for Anker to make another battery pack case for the Xs

I assume Anker will lay off Karapax in the future. So this might be the last sale until they have no products left

She’s a woman of few words :grin:

In fairness @Daiross has been here since roughly the beginning and does expand on posts when she feels the need…personally prefer at least some interaction with the community rather than some accounts that cut and run once the prizes have been given out

2 Likes

@ndalby Thank you for being a considerate person, I’m grateful.

We are all here for the same reason, we are lovers of technology and we like to share!
LET’S ENJOY TOGETHER OF THIS GREAT COMMUNITY ALWAYS IN HARMONY

6 Likes

I’ve just gotten a case for.my S10, sadly it wasn’t an Anker related one.

Mind, if Anker did do stickers, I’d add one to the case.

Personally, having survived 26 years of never breaking a phone, i suggest these days everyone uses a case/bumper for their phones. Even more so now theyre touching 1,000 that’s just about a fifth of my annual income!

And yes, I choose to get one still. I need a mobile phone, and I don’t see the point in paying a wack on a cheap phone… I’ve never done PAYG, always contract.

Back to topic, I think with how fragrance phones have become, a case is so important.

I really hope anker releases stickers soon :blush:

1 Like

Picked up a few cases, thanks

1 Like

Nice reflective stickers for your devices… One straight on the back of my phone/case

1 Like

I’d love some too!

Yeah there was talk of stickers a couple of months ago! I would love Anker stickers!

If only they had cases for the iPhone XS Max.

That is exactly what I was looking for, since no Karapax I got an otterbox commuter