Use Anker Instead | Share and WIN

Yes they’re good products, I already have both and am very pleased with them.

@AnkerOfficial
Why don’t you do 6.6ft/2m leads? That extra 6inches, makes a huge difference!

From where my socket is and the * *_ shorter_ ** it’s harder to charge n use (I had a 2m lead that reached perfectly) as I HAVE to lean back in my chair and twist towards the socket , but a 2m lead is comfortable.

1 Like

Cool, I just wanted to make sure. Now need to form some kind of script for the next review :joy:

1 Like

I started trying to write a script but I gave up after like 30 seconds :joy:. It’s useless since it’s cheating

1 Like

I can feel that. The Life 2 have been in their case for most of the time unless I need some silence to concentrate. That’s the only I take them out and turn on noise cancellation. Not life saving by any means but does come in clutch when I’m trying to do my assignments at home. Saved grades for me :laughing:

1 Like

I think we have a misunderstanding… when I say “script” I meant a program that automatically makes entries for this contest :joy:. I’m not quite sure what you meant…

Ohhhh that script lol. I meant a rough draft

Sock accounts will get you disqualified.

Just cause you think things, it’s not always good to write it down.

1 Like

Haha. Yes I know… I would never actually do something like that. After everything anker has done for me, how could I betray them?

:joy:

Yes, using #UseAnkerInstead would count for this contest!

Here’s my entry

2 Likes

Here is my first entry and review bringing back an oldie but a goodie

1 Like

Here is my second one about the Medusa charger

1 Like

let’s try it :blush:

5 Likes

I’m just curious is there a rule that stops people from going back and changing their old reviews to #useankerinstead ones by just changing the title. Because I noticed some of them were created before this contest was a thing so I was wondering if that is something I’m allowed to do or does that not count. @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

What was created before the contest? I’m too lazy to look

Yeh I have noticed that too…

@Tank
Some people seem to be rehashing old reviews and changing the title to make it count for the competition.

I don’t think reviews originally done before the comp should be allowed.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen any old Review rehashed as that, got some links

1 Like

This competition started 18th while they posted it on the 15th, I think there’s a few more aswell