USA deals ends Friday April 13th

thanks for sharing…although the Roav DashCam C1 been that price on Amazon since then 10th and even cheaper if you can find it in walmart since they been clearing them out.

1 Like

Ok, has anyone tried the Mynt Shiatsu Massager? Amazon only has 8 reviews, and none of them have much details.

I guess for $40, it’s worth a try. I’ll be a guinea pig. :smile:

I agree, many of these discounts are not that deep nor new, in amongst this list is the first discount for the latest USB-C hub.

But at least you have these options, the choice. Better that than I just kept it to “myself”. (*)

(*) some Anker emails do not seem to get to everyone including myself so I appreciate any who do get they share.

1 Like

$40 is above my own “give it a try” threshold, $10-$20 maybe.

Just got a $13 China-shipped “Chromecast” was nothing like as such on delivery. But … $13 poorer and some wisdom. For $40… I would suggest a higher level of reviews, evidence, proof.

The good part of Anker is if they claim it one thing, and it proves to be another, they make you good in the end. Free replacement, no shipping back cost, etc.

The good part of Anker is if they claim it one thing, and it proves to be another, they make you good in the end. Free replacement, no shipping back cost, etc.

Yup. This is why I bought it. It’s arriving today. My co-worker has one that looks just like it but a different brand (#1 best seller at Amazon, 4.5* with 276 reviews). I’ve used it many times, and it was really nice. So I have a baseline. I’m fairly confident that the Mynt (Anker) one will be just as good. I’ll write a short review once I use it for a couple of days.

I just got my SoundCore Mini 2 last night and its nice. I need to get another one. I want to test the wireless secondary speaker feature.

1 Like

I believe @ndalby has this one as I remember a while back he mentioned something about getting one. I too am curious about how good it it’s as my wife wants one and I could amboutlways use amboutlways decent shoulder massage after amboutlways rough work week

1 Like

@onstar Sorry for the late check in but @elmo41683 is correct that I picked one up a few weeks ago on a Amazon discount (UK version). I meant to get a review up but life and the new Mini 2 have come in the way at present, hopefully once I’ve cleared the Mini 2 in a few days I will get on the massager…in the mean time a few things I noted;

• Deep muscle massage, depending on force used
  • Subtle heat setting which becomes more prominent as the 15 minutes tick down, partly due to the friction felt from the massage.
  • can be a bit finicky to get comfortable if you have broad shoulders (so it hits the full muscle group)

Those are a few of the things that come to mind but my notes from use have a few more things which will be included in the review

If I remember correctly @joshuad11 did a video review of the US version (possibly version 1?) which could be worth checking out as another point of view…

2 Likes

Thanks @elmo41683 and @ndalby for your notes.

We got ours yesterday, and both my wife and I got to use it a couple of times. Two notes:

1. It is every bit as good as the other ones that I’ve tried. And damn, the massage nodes are powerful.
  2. I wish I bought the cordless model (with built-in rechargeable battery). The cord is a bit of a nuisance. Or I wish it would plug into a portable battery. Probably the required power input is quite high, but I got an Anker 26800 mAh battery sitting on my coffee table.

After about a week of usage, I will post a review on Amazon. So far, like it a lot.

1 Like

I would like to try the Mint massagers

2 Likes

I wrote a review on the Mynt Massager here:

@AnkerOfficial Amazon is having some issues. Maybe with the database. Anyway, if you do a search for Mynt Massager, neither the Mynt Shiatsu Massager nor the Mynt Shiatsu Seat Massager shows up. And my review does not show up on the product page yet even though my 5* vote has been counted (I was the 10th vote/review). It says there are 10 reviews, but only 9 show up. But you can read my review by clicking on the link above.

UPDATE 4/26/2018: The product is showing up again on search. And my review shows up as well.

2 Likes

I wish the connectors were on sale longer. I missed this deal and I have new Micro USB cables that I bought before finding out that Samsung changed to USB C on the newer phones.

1 Like

great deals! thanks for posting

1 Like

Managed to order and just gotten my delivery

2 Likes

Which product you ordered?:grin:

2 Likes

Powerport strip super ideal for traveling. Between family, we have a dozen of devices when traveling -so strip outlet proves to be most helpful!

1 Like

I’m considering buying the Mynt massagers

1 Like

They are good…should hopefully have a review up beginning of next week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bit longer to get done than I’d hoped (life and the Mini 2 review) but better late than never as they say :laughing:

1 Like