[US] Save 15% on PowerPort Atom PD 1!

This year.:grin:

4 Likes

I think I may have found it… :eyes:

2 Likes

This are awesome news!!

Not this one! Lol :sunglasses:

Wait… that’s the prize the level 13+ members get with their shirts! @Tank I cracked the code! :joy:

2 Likes

No it isn’t. Can’t make me reveal. I am an honorable man.

But the fact it just got pinned means something, probably as stock levels go up for the Atom PD 1?

2 Likes

It’s these brand new over ear headphones soundcore is developing :joy:.

2 Likes

1 Like

Well then, it has to be the soundcore Liberty Air 2!

1 Like

You’ve already received yours, @professor?

1 Like

Changed his name :joy:. Also, he doesn’t have his, but he knows what they are apparently :joy:. I think it’s going to be a products that isn’t released yet. Perhaps one of the raves?

Haha, doubt it. Haven’t had us sign an NDA.

Oh that’s true. Maybe they’ll release it right before they send you yours :joy::grin:.

But most likely I’m completely wrong :joy:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Man I wish it is foldable.

2 Likes

Too many people are asking for that, perhaps down the road they will release an updated version with foldable prongs

2 Likes

Folding pins becomes more problematic in smaller chargers, the hinge takes up volume and either the pins protrude making them still scratch over items, or must place the hinge to one side which makes the charger then block other power ports and yet you only get 1 USB socket for blocking 2 wall sockets.

I do think the product will go folding pins eventually, but what Anker did was go with a global design, to hit as much of the global market faster, a simple solder to plate with country specific pins. Folding pins involves a USA specific product design, and then you get someone then instead complaining with, say, “when is a UK version coming” criticism.

The larger Atom PD 2 will have folding pins, you’re blocking a power socket anyway regardless, but get 2 ports out of it, so less downside, but then you’re talking a different design for each country.

3 Likes

Atom PD 2 will be released this month :grin:. Guess we’ll have to see :grin:

2 Likes

any deals for UK ? :slight_smile: