[US] ROAV DashCam Duo Giveaway

Listen Fishman, you don’t have to be so literal and take everything to heart and post about it. Stop spamming for points :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol

Did you just compare me to a fish? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Lol yea. We have 2 cars so buying 2 of the $50 cams would be much better than buying 2 of the $80 cams :joy:. If I win this, I’ll get the cheaper $50 cam for the other car

Is the other car your moms? Yeah, give her the cheaper one… :joy:

1 Like

Well I use 1 and my dad uses the other. My mom has a license but doesn’t drive because Atlanta suburb traffic is too much for her :joy:

Yeah, it can be rough. I drive through there fairly often (every few months.). I try to drive through at like 5:00 when I have to. It’s much better…

Yea it’s pretty bad during peak hours. I try to avoid those hours as well. Other than that it’s not too bad honestly

1 Like

thanks for sharing @Shivam_Shah

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!!! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks for looking out for us @Shivam_Shah

1 Like

Sweet giveaway for US members :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing @Shivam_Shah and good luck to those entering :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Done! I have been wanting one of these dashcams for a while now! Fingers crossed!

1 Like

Has anyone got the email notification for winning this give-away? May 28th was the day :slight_smile:

Nope. Was probably won by a non-community member

you are probably right…

@AnkerTechnical @AnkerOfficial can the winners for these Web contests be listed on the same give-away pages… will make it look better :slight_smile:

They don’t really have a good way to anounce it without giving out private information :wink:

they can… its not tough, lot of sites do these,

example: User 1 has email Iamuser1@someemaildomain.com … then 1u1@so******main.com

just takes some effort, and if short on staff, can be understandable

I still don’t like that idea… I guess it’s up to anker :man_shrugging:

yeah, we can leave it to anker team, hope those who won checked their emails

Ohh I Missed This :scream: