Upgraded Bolder LC40 Flashlight

Looks like one heck of a flashlight

That would a surprise, I’d expect 20% in the next month so $16, if you want this new LC40 just be on the ball and act quick.

I have too many flashlights already, if theres such a thing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial

text error in Amazon

“included premium rechargeable 3350mAh battery”

and

(with built-in 3350mAh rechargeable battery)

contradicts

“(batteries not included).”

You only need to remove the “(batteries not included).”

1 Like

Thanks Nigel, we already updated our product page.

3 Likes

No problem,

Once a discount code appears I’ll order and give a text photo review relative to all the other (prior) LC40, LC90, LC130 I already own. With the days now shorter I’m using a torch every day. Due to benchmarking of the discharge and recharge it would take 3 days minimum to review.

2 Likes

I now see that Bolder will not be limited to just flashlights according to the latest trademark descriptions!

Watches that track human fitness, namely, sports watches and stop watches
Backpacks
Sport water bottles sold empty
Hammocks

1 Like

Fitness watches would be interesting to see, I have done 2 betas for Epson watches as well as Garvin watches over the past year. It would be cool to test and see the difference between them all

Discount code for USA $17

Rules: US only. Starts October 24th 00:00 PDT 2017, ends October 25th 23:59 PDT 2017. Discount quantity is limited. First come, first served.

2 Likes

My wife literally just yelled at me and said no more flashlights as I was just about to order 2. She said I don’t need anymore as I just brought 2 more over the weekend from the Colman store.

1 Like

Well blame Anker for making a newer better one! It is not your fault.

I ordered a new LC40 to go with the LC90 I just won to get me a total of 3 old LC40, 3 LC90, 1 LC130 and 1 new LC40. It is only 8 I count, barely excessive.

1 each for each car, 1 each for each bike, 1 for every bed headboard.

I have over 100 knives and 30 flashlights, I’m a bit obsessed. I know where she’s coming from but I light shiny and sharp things and can’t help myself. I may order it once I see what my paycheck is cone thursday

Edit: D’oh I just realized it ends tomorrow, no luck on being able to order it then until maybe next sale

Just order it. We all have our little secrets. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Cool. Anker often (usually?) does a small discount immediately after volume shipment, and then periodic. The lowest price is likely 40% discount off $20 = $12 but could take 6 months.

Save up $ for next month, historically the deepest discount month mid to late November.

1 Like

Hmmm I wonder why… :confused: Surely not because of Black Friday or Cyber Monday/Week, right?

Tell me I’m not stupid.

So you still have to be very cautious/aware this time of year. Many companies will make it seem like a great deal when it really isn’t… Surely Anker would never do something like that.

1 Like

Fake discounts can be tackled by knowing > 1 month in advance the price history.

Geek level 11 required. The universe does not need us but we are likely the last to be alive.

1 Like

Thanks Nigel, I’m usually aware of pricing. Just this month threw me for a loop as I realized I spent far more of my paychecks than I had anticipated so now end of the month struggles come to make sure I have enough for rent.it will be close but I can’t spend any extra yet so I’m gonna save til next month that sales

https://amazon.com/dp/B072K27MCK

New Anker Bolder P2 LED Flashlight

120 lumens

1 Like

Ooh that looks fancy, perfect for my tool bag

Interesting design. I don’t know if I like it or not. LOL…