[New Release] Sport Air

Soundcore has just released new earbuds… Take a look at Sport Air!

Features & details

• Big Bouncing Bass: 12 mm composite drivers intensify your music into a workout-fueling, bass-driven soundtrack.
  • Sweatproof: Push your workout to the limit with zero hesitation thanks to IPX7 water resistance and SweatGuard technology.
  • Engineered for Comfort: Secure-fit, ergonomic design, and controlled entirely from the right earbud; with no rubbing or pulling from an in-line remote.
  • Huge Stamina: Get 10 hours of playtime. That’s over a week of gym time from a single charge.
  • Hands-Free Calls: Built-in microphone for clear call quality.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Sport Air is available to order now via Amazon for a cost of $34.99, and should begin shipping on June 8.

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s latest earbuds? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

8 Likes

Very interesting. Why is anker working on so many “repeat products” when they have brand new products that we are all waiting on?

They are basically marketing the same products again with slight variations. I don’t see what makes this so different from all the other earbuds anker makes.

1 Like

Amazon US placeholder page has been up for a few months now so they shouldn’t be too far away based on past releases;

https://www.amazon.com/Soundcore-Sport-Air-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B07NM44B48

1 Like

These look more like Anker SoundBuds IE20 or the Anker SoundBuds Wireless Headphones

Looks like a hybrid with features drawn from Spirit X for Water resistance and sweatguard. Bass improvement looks interesting though.

1 Like

:thinking: very interesting

2 Likes

thats huge for earphone

2 Likes

I think it’s smaller than it looks. They generally shorten cables for these animations lol

1 Like

That a enlarged image, believe it will not be that huge, :grin:

@joshuad11 @AnkerOfficial can clarify

I agree with you, to me, the actual ear piece looks kinda bulky

They look similar to the size of the spirit X, just with a larger driver.
I do like the volume controls on the side, and the hooks to lock them into your ears

2 Likes

[quote=“TechMan, post:2, topic:69300”]
Why is anker working on so many “repeat products” when they have brand new products that we are all waiting on?
[/quote]Your guess is as good as anyone’s.

2 Likes

[quote=“TechMan, post:7, topic:69300”]
animations
[/quote]What animations? :laughing:

Is that image not animated? It certainly looks like it…

What part(s) do you see that are moving?

I just mean like CGI… lol

[quote=“TechMan, post:15, topic:69300”]
CGI
[/quote]That’s totally different than animating :laughing:

I have to agree with @TechMan here. These products are getting very similar to each other. Now the earphone area will get crowded just like the Robovac section

4 Likes

Looks nice I wonder with those big backs on the earbuds if they will be similar in sound quality to the spirit x

1 Like

Looks a bit big to me.

2 Likes

May be just too many varieties for customers to choose from :thinking: