[Upcoming Release] Smart Scale P1

eufy is preparing to release its third smart scale… take a look!

Features & details

• HOLISTIC HEALTH: Instantly learn 13 insightful measurements of your body’s health, such as Weight, Body Fat, BMI, Bone Mass, Muscle Mass, and more.
  • USE WITH 3RD-PARTY APPS: Track your measurements on Apple Health, Google Fit, and Fitbit.
  • ACCURACY IMPROVED BY 10%: Two pairs of super-sensitive G-shaped sensors ensure more precise measurements compared to other sensor types.
  • FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: Track the health trends of up to 16 users from one account, and the large LED display is easy to read for all ages.
  • WHAT YOU GET: Smart Scale P1, AAA batteries x3, Quick Start Guide, User Manual, and our worry-free 15-month warranty

Pricing and Availability: eufy’s Smart Scale P1 will be available to order soon via Amazon US.

Let us know your thoughts on eufy’s latest smart scale with a reply down below!

11 Likes

Wow, good to know. May be a “We Love Testing” on this type of items much needed? I would definitely take part.

2 Likes

thanks for the heads up :wink:

1 Like

Glad they keep improving it way to go eufy I can’t wait

2 Likes

Nice! I don’t think I have a need for this, but I may give it as a wedding giff for a Freind… i just need to make sure they don’t think I’m insinuating they’re over-weight :joy:

2 Likes

oooo im excited which is weird because a scale isnt usually something to get excited about

1 Like

Never take a such scale for a present to your wife or girl friend. :grin:

“Domestic disturbance!” :joy:

Probably not a good idea​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

What’s the max fat weight it’ll take?

I’m just shy of 280lbs, weight is going down again after an up. Last year due to a few reasons, my weight went back up, and not helped by several sessions on steroids and lots of illness and chest infection and on n on on! lol

Looking forward to this year being a normal year‽

1 Like

Well @MacBlank first I hope you get better. To answer you question I have the original and I’m north of 300lbs(Not sick, I just like junk food :joy: ) and I have no problem with the readings. So you should be good to go.

2 Likes

Hmmmm, I have the C1 and what are the additional features on the P1 versus the C1? I haven’t tried third party apps, this may be the difference!

2 Likes

I believed when its says it supports 3rd party apps it meas it will share data with them. Like you wight with Apple Health, or Myfitness app. I don’t believed you can do something else with the 3rd party apps.

2 Likes

Does anyone here has an eufy scale? Can you share your thoughts on it?

2 Likes

Looks good and has interesting measurements. Unfortunately I can’t find any site which delivers to the Netherlands :frowning:
Maybe this will be resolved soon?

1 Like

Nice! I really like my C1 and think it does a pretty accurate job as far as I can tell. The P1 looks nice and pretty close to the original.

2 Likes