[New Release] Life Q20 is Now Available!

Anything over 100 is too much. There are better audiophile grade earphones in that range.

What would you recommend?

Smh. You don’t know the quality of these headphones without using them or reading any reviews.

Number one rule for being an audiophile— stats aren’t everything

2 Likes

Yep I don’t go after stats. Talking from my over 20 yrs experience :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Get open airs ( grade SR80 series or sennheiser HD series)
You will hear what I mean :ear:
And please don’t get a Bose

I’m thinking more like $70–$80.

1 Like

that sounds a fair valuation

1 Like

Shows up on FCC

1 Like

UPDATE

New information reveals that the release of Soundcore’s upcoming Life Q20 headband headphones is now imminent!

View the updated details here.

We are still waiting, however, on Soundcore Journey…

1 Like

USB-C is always welcome!

1 Like

I hope they strengthen the headband.

1 Like

UPDATE

Unfortunately, it appears as though I may have prematurely stated that Soundcore’s upcoming Life Q20 use USB-C to recharge. There is a chance it uses micro-USB. Please stay tuned to the Community for additional information as its release continues to near (should be very imminent).

If I was wrong, I sincerely apologize to everyone.

1 Like

IDK looks like type c to me… hopefully you were right in your announcement.

1 Like

I believe that is the picture of Journey.

You are correct Sir, my bad. Yeah the recessed charge port on the Q20 does indeed look to be micro. If it were type c I would expect it to be flush like the type c port on the Journey.

Shame Anker :joy::grin:

At least we’re getting there, slow and steady wins the race.

2 Likes

Shame.

5d329d2d71b7e461500986

My phone, tablet, laptop are all USB-C, I have USB-C Powerport, USB-C Powercore (now).

But it is now solely Anker who is forcing me to buy their TypeA products.

So if I want smaller better chargers and portable chargers, I have to totally ditch Anker completely? Their audio products are Micro B, so I have to buy Type A Anker Powercore and Powerport to handle their own lack of USB C audio products.

So Anker is holding itself back?

4 Likes

A bit disappointed to be honest. Was looking forward to USB-C on this one.

1 Like

@DJain1

You won’t have to wait long, soundcore is coming out with an over the ear headphone (soundcore journey) with type c soon.

Maybe you did what I did which was skimming over the original post then thinking they were the same headphones. The two pictures are of two separate sets of headphones the Life Q20 and Journey

Journey

Personally I think the journey looks better and is worth the wait.

1 Like

Please note that I cannot confirm that Journey uses USB-C. I also do not know when it is going to be released, but would assume later this year.

We also don’t really know anything about the specs.

As stated above this appears to be type C…

1 Like