[New Release] Flare Mini is Now Available!

If I see a Flare on sale I’ll let you know :thumbsup:

2 Likes

It would be nice if it was in the price range of $35-$40.

2 Likes

The “Baby Flare” :wink:

Smaller and bigger sound?
This needs to be tested and proved.
I don’t believe until I have heard the speaker live.

1 Like

When I first saw the new post I thought the baby had been delivered :joy: Will be interesting to see how it compares to the full size version though…

Thinking around the $39.99 when it finally drops…

3 Likes

I’m still trying to get a flare, Sod the baby :wink:

I might have got one if UK was allowed to have a mother’s Day :wink::wink::wink::wink:

@AnkerTechnical it’s not too late… I’ll still swap my points :pray:

@AnkerTechnical just give it to him :joy:

2 Likes

I wonder how small it will be compared to it’s ‘parents’ lol

1 Like

UPDATE

Soundcore’s Flare Mini is now available to order on Amazon for a cost of $49.99, and should begin shipping on July 1.

1 Like

The more I see the specs I can’t help wonder what is really the point of the mini, after all it’s essentially just over 1cm shorter in height, with less power, features and what seems like forced bass…for a saving of $10 :confused:

How inconvenient could an extra 11mm really be to someone on the normal Flare???

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. Just buy the regular flare… plus I’m sure it’s not backwards compatible with the original flare… just saying

Really 11mm only.?
This doesn’t make sense at all to call the speaker “mini”.

Yep, that’s what I thought as well…thought it was going to be somewhere in-between the Mini 2 and the Flare for a ‘mini’ size

3 Likes

I’m waiting on the Flare S+

1 Like

If wondering if it has been cancelled just like the previous Spirit X2…

I’m excited for a second generation Flare. No signs of it yet but a doubt we’ll have to wait too much longer considering its popularity and initial release date becoming increasingly long ago.

Yes indeed, the FLARE sells perfectly,
because it is one of the best speakers ANKER has ever made.

4 Likes

I don’t want to jinx myself but I can’t wait to play with a flare

dont-want-to-jinx-yourself-because-thats-how-you-jinx-yourself

1 Like

I have the Flare+ and that speaker rocks (no pun intended).
And I thought the price for the Flare Mini was gonna be between $30 and $40 :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’d rather do the flare, it’s not much smaller and can probably score a flare for $50 on prime day

1 Like

Or the 2 for $60 deal they do all the time :sweat_smile:

1 Like