[Deal Expired] UK Deals Inc New Releases - Up to 34% Off - 2 Days Only

For those who have the hit and miss emails the following deals are floating in the UK :smiley:

Anker PowerLine+ II Lightning Cable (6ft / 1.8m) - £11.19 (1 day only)

Soundcore Icon mini by Anker - £19.99 with code LON8XFXZ

Anker PowerPort C1 - £10.99 with code CH8WOGOI

SoundCore Liberty Lite - £44.99 with code 6FDKEMJD

SoundCore Spirit Pro - £35.99 with code RKYRNWRU

SoundCore Vortex - £45.99 with code V23SH4M5

Rules: UK only. Starts February 13th, 00:00 AM GMT, 2019, and ends February 14th 23:59 GMT, 2019. Deal of the Day product is only available on February 13th. Quantity is limited. First come, first served.

7 Likes

There’s more

2 Likes

Yep, was still adding them to my post :grin:

2 Likes

Hahaha sorry fella

1 Like

No worries bud…tempted to jump on the Icon mini (and there was a PU code aswell which seems to have disappeared :cry:)

3 Likes

I’m holding off for the lightning cable now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got tempted by this and grabbed a PU code - stacking doesn’t appear to work… Unless I’m doing something wrong?

1 Like

Did the same myself, it appears they don’t allow codes to be stacked anymore :frowning: the code which gives you the biggest discount is applied…oh well, never mind a saving is a saving :slight_smile:

As long as it wasn’t just me - don’t ‘NEED’ another speaker - the boss says we have far too many!!

Ordered anyway though!

Interested to try this out against my Soundcore Mini 2.

5 Likes

Still have a Nano kicking around for an upcoming comparison…though it will lose on a water dunking test :laughing:

3 Likes

great deals

1 Like

:grinning:

Don’t think my boy would appreciate me testing his original Mini like that either!!

I will definitely be testing the Icon mini underwater though - love doing that and watching people freak out!

I’ll do a review on Amazon, and copy it here…

2 Likes

nice deals :wink:

Any Canada deals coming??