[Now Available] Introducing Three New PowerStrip Models!

Anker is about to release three new PowerStrips, none of which feature Power Delivery! :confused: Take a look…

#PowerStrip 2 with 2 USB Ports

#PowerStrip Speed 3 with 3 USB Ports

#PowerStrip Speed 6 with 3 USB Ports

Note: All models will be available in white and black color options.

It appears as though these all support PowerIQ 1.0.

Expect to be able to order all three via Amazon US soon. Feel free to speculate on what you think the cost might be.

Are you looking forward to any of these new PowerStrips, or is the lack of Power Delivery a dealbreaker for you? Be sure to share your thoughts with a reply down below!

14 Likes

Have any idea of prices?

I need a powerstrip, so I might get one of these.

2 Likes

No concrete information, but if I had to take a guess, I’d say $20–$50.

1 Like

Umm why are the cables so short? Is it retractable or something?

2 Likes

Nice catch! I’m not sure…

I was wondering the same things, I just figured they are shorter in the animation to make it fit in the frame…

1 Like

I think this model features retractable cable. Also any idea on how many ports does this feature. It says 2 but we can see more on the sides.

1 Like

What you see is 2 USB ports and 2 plugs

2 Likes

Wish there was a usb c pd port too. Also if they aren’t retractable it’s going to be disappointing or maybe they will sell them at varying lengths which would be nice

3 Likes

I think I liked the PowerStrip 2 with 2 USB Ports better. I think it’s a different design when it comes to power strips so that’s making it stand out

2 Likes

I was thinking the same. Is it suppose to be wall mounted next to the outlet? LOL. If indeed it is really that short of a cable, I can only imagine the stress it would have on the plug itself…if it’ll even stay in the outlet. I have one of the Anker powerstrip…similar to the 2nd picture. I really like that it has the usb ports. I use mine every day.

2 Likes

I really like the spacing between the outlets! It seems like basically all electronics has huge wall plugs now.

2 Likes

Imagine needing an extension cable for these powerstrips :laughing:

1 Like

Probably it is. We’ll just have to wait and see I guess

1 Like

They don’t look retractable. I think they are designed to mount below or next to the outlet using the screw mount on the back.

1 Like

I might be interested in the powerstrip 2 if it’s profile is as slim as it looks int hat picture. I love the powercube, but it’s just barely too bulky in the height dimension to make it really comfortable to travel with.

I would hope for PowerIQ 2.0 at least in those usb ports.

pricing that suits me:

2 - $15.99
3- $19.99
6 - $25.99

PD isnt a dealbreaker, I have an atom :grin:

Oh, also I hope they remove the USB toggle on/off button featured on the cube and the pad.

1 Like

I’m guessing this is not the actual product, but a mock up showing the plug? I can’t imagine the cables actually being that short…

2 Likes

This is the best pricing option that suits me too.[quote=“gAnkster, post:16, topic:67482”]
pricing that suits me:

2 - $15.993- $19.996 - $25.99
[/quote]

This looks just like a 3D rendering of actual product, showing all the physical elements. The cable may be at normal lengths, no point in having such a short cable. And none of those seems having a retractable cable feature.

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t think there’s room for a retractable cable in any of those designs. That would be rad though.

2 Likes

I notice 3 pins, only little jiggle and be ok for UK plug.