THREE New Audio Products!

The top one looks OP lol

1 Like

The motion+ might replace my boost

1 Like

Nice design! I quite like the Icon :thumbsup:

1 Like

I finally went and checked the Gizomodo article :flushed:and unless Google Translate is way off, it is replacing the Soundcore Sport. :grin:

2 Likes

Soundcore Motion+ looks good but I’d like to know more about it

1 Like

I’m sure it will be waterproof and connect to another Motion+ hopefully it comes with a hard case.

1 Like

Wow. Everything looks very nice, especially Soundcore Icon Mini. It’s very good speaker for hot summer days and to listen it on the beach! :wink:

1 Like

I am so excited for these to come out my last anker bt speaker was stolen so I’d really like to get another awesome anker speaker! By the way all of my chargers and cords are anker too I love this brand

1 Like

The Soundcore Icon Mini is so darn cute!!!

1 Like

Thanks @AnkerOfficial for once again including one of my posts in the Community Highlights, but it says you wrote it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I’m a huge fan of larger Bluetooth speakers. I have several (did I say huge fan?) and love most of them. Unfortunately, sometimes one disappoints. How is the range of sound? It seems a lot of speakers sacrifice clarity to try and deliver deeper bass.

1 Like

Yes yes , I’m waiting, that’s so exciting

1 Like

Soundcore Motion+ gets my thumbs up

1 Like

I’m really sorry for this typo. Truly appreciate for your contribution! :clap:

1 Like

My favourite is the Motion +
The mini looks very nice, but would be too small for me.
And I would not need to carry the speaker around, so therefore I do not need the sleeve on the Icon.

1 Like

Soundcore Motion+ looks good :satellite:

1 Like

That Motion + looks pretty cool. Is that a port in the center or another speaker?

1 Like

They all look great and I would expect they will have the same great Soundcore quality and sound.The Motion + is interesting at 30W, but has the playtime been sacrificed? Is it larger in size than the Boost (20W) which is larger than the Soundcore 2 (6W)?

1 Like

Exactly what I was thinking. It looks a lot like my Boost, but with a more transparent exterior.

So are these IPX5 AND floatable? What’s up with that? Is anyone else confused by this? IPX5 is not a submergible rating, yet the items are advertised being floatable? That seems like more than the “jets” of water in the rating.

In any case, since I already have a boost and currently am short a “sport” BT speaker (I gave away my Soundcore Sport XL), I’m probably in for the Icon.

Also, HOW DID I MISS THIS? I just wrote a review on how much I love the original 5000 capacity version of this. It was in that article in the original post by @joshuad11.

1 Like

I would say no, rated at 12 hours!