The Wireless Revolution | Exclusive Discounts Available

And mention which models have a fan

Looking forward to the new waves that are coming

I’m excited to see where this leads us, There have been so many improvements in charge delivery lately and I feel like we are just getting started with the wireless method…

1 Like

:joy: :joy: I like the wittiness! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Nice deal!

This is why I have a bunch of stuff on my Amazon Save for Later shopping cart. I just bought a wireless charger about a month ago or so when it was regular price. Now the savings are massive and I feel soooooo regrettably sorry I made the purchase then. I could have bought so much more stuff with the money I would have saved! Well at least these are some great prices for those without a WC

1 Like

Great deals, however at this point I’ll wait for the new wakey and for the newer PowerWaves devices :+1: but thank you anyway

While it is a good design, to have the cooling fan, it does kind of proof the point why wireless portable powerbanks, which is a wish-list we see in the community, is a dumb idea. Wireless is inefficient, while that wastes pennies/year for wall-socket powered chargers, it really kills the weight of portable charger.

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

1 Like

Great deals. I’m happy with the PowerWaves that I have and looking forward to future wireless chargers. Anyone else here excited for the “Wakey?”

Also the WAKEY… I don’t think that will officially be a PowerWave though :wink:

Good deal. Should haven’t bought Samsung’s brand when I got my S10 at Bestbuy. I’ll get them later and I kinda notice that my samsung wireless charger pad only runs 9W…and it gets hot in the center. Will these get hot while charging?

@Tobistalker These actually stay pretty much nice and cool, some have experienced it getting warm but I have the powerwave with the fan and it never gets hot while charging my S9+

do you have the powerwave 15w? I was thinking about buying one when I had S10 pre-ordered

Not the 15w…
Well I have 2 powerwave stands and 1 powerwave pad
This stand and
This pad

None of those have ever gotten warm/hot? Have you left it overnight?

Correct neither has ever gotten warm, I charge my s9+, my wife charges her S9 and my son charges his S6 overnight without issues. These have the built in fan which keeps things nice and cool. Note that the Samsung’s all charge at 10w with these chargers when using the included plug

Amazing deals!

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Yeah! I took advantage of this and bought three wireless chargers! I’m sooooo happy it was discounted!