Features:
FHD 1080p
GPS logging
Gravity Sensor
Temperature Resistant
WiFi
Night mode
Sony Starvis Sensor

So tell us, do you think you would be purchasing this? Do you currently own a Dashcam? If so how well do you think this would compare to what you own now?

2 Likes

Hmmm, I don’t really see the difference between the C1 Pro and C2 Pro. Although, C1 Pro can shoot in 2K and looks different. Other then that, I don’t see why the C2 Pro would be an improvement over the C1 Pro.

1 Like

So, the suction cup mount doesn’t work for me. Where i need to mount it behind rear view mirror, i have the “3rd visor” or “frit” (technical name) of those dimples in my windshield, the suction cup mount won’t hold on them. The solution from ROAV is for a 3m mount, but it makes you remove and give up the gps module since its part of the suction cup mount. Personally, i don’t like that. Sure i could move the camera to different place where it sticks out like a sore thumb in middle of my windshield, but i don’t want to do that.

SO, if you have a third visor where you mount your dash cam, be aware.

Otherwise the camera works great and records 24 hours a day hooked up to an always on 12v connector in my f-250

(and no that is not my amazon review of some guy venting about same thing)

Try using a spray bottle to wet your windshield so the suction cup sticks better to a slightly uneven surface. Might work…

1 Like

Yeah, things can get a bit confusing with all those products that look so much alike.

1 Like

True, while bad it also means you won’t getting something totally wrong because the difference aren’t huge.

1 Like