The Rise of the Hybrid | PowerCore+ 19000 PD

That’s what I like it here just about everything and tech stuff :laughing:

1 Like

Threads are changing from time to time, but we will stop it.

Or should we really go on writing such informative messages like:

“congrats” and/or “great deals” :joy:

2 Likes

I agree with you, it’s like group of like minded friends chatting … nice feeling :innocent:

1 Like

Of course we are all friends here, some more, some less, like in real life.
Welcome to the “friend’s circle” :wink:

3 Likes

Pretty clever. Now if only other manufacturers would finally get off micro-USB for their new devices.

1 Like

Anker, too…

1 Like

How about a version with a USB C port so I can plug my external AOC monitor into the power pack and then the power pack into my Chromebook and have an extra display and charging at the same time?

1 Like

This is a great start, but I am waiting for a 46W or greater USB-C PD option, since that is what I need for my laptop and Nintendo Switch Device.

1 Like

Yes, that is a good idea to wait it out some. I too need it for a laptop and would give another one for my daughter for her MacBook. I don’t have a switch but does it really need 45 watts? The switch seems like a small enough device to be powered by 30 watts or is it a power hungry device?

Any chance you will have something like this that supports QC 2.0/3.0?

1 Like

It kinda does work similar to QC 2/3.0 the power IQ 2.0 port works just as fast as quick charge without the added cost of licensing the QC standard

@AnkerOfficial it looks like maybe the hybrid powercore+ 2 may need a release… :joy::wink:

1 Like

Nice work Anker!

That thing looks awesome

Anker’s support of Qualcomm Quickcharge is better than PD. Anything saying IQ2.

Example similar in capacity

https://www.anker.com/products/variant/powercore-ii-20000/A1260011

What is unique about this specific PD product is it is a USB hub leveraging USB C 3.1 , but for which you pay a heft price.

1 Like

how long until this is in the UK I’ll let my users know

I’m sorry to inform you that the PowerCore+ 19000 PD will not available in the UK.:cry:

Pretty cool Anker pretty cool…

But a little big to carry around in your bag as a usb-c hub

Hi Anker,

Can this product act as a usb hub for iphone/ipad with lightning connector in this scenario (to connect to external devices like USB microphone (e.g. blue yeti), Audio DAC (e.g. Grace SDAC, Dragonfly Red, etc.)?

• With Apple CCK2/3 and Type C to Type A USB Cable
  • With Apple/Anker Lightning to type C

Kind regards,

Dung

1 Like

Mixed feelings on this one