The New Best Selling Soundbar of 2019? Anker Infini Pro Tech YouTuber Review

So, starting off this is a full on tech review with the hands-on experience for two weeks in the life with the all new Anker Infini Pro soundbar with Dolby Atmos. I have reviewed many soundbars in my life as a tech reviewer and so far this is one of the top I have had the chance to test out in my home.This review will be done in three sections: The Unboxing, First Impressions, and Two Weeks Later Review.

The Unboxing:

Right off you get a beautifully packaged device, the box proudly displays it is Dolby Atmos capable. I also love the living room setup they have pictured on the side with the modern look (always a modern/ contemporary look fan). On one of the longer sides it shows the features and capabilities such as 3D Sound, 120watt Output, Music, Movie, Surround, and Voice Modes, Supports 4K Pass-Through, Dual Sub woofers, Supports HDMI ARC, Bass up Technology, and Wireless Music Streaming via Bluetooth 5.0. Also the clear see through cut out on the box of what the internals look like in the soundbar is very cool and a nice touch for those tech enthusiasts like myself.
In the box you will be greeted with hard foam to make sure your device isn’t damaged or moving around in shipping (always love unbroken tech). A half inch thick user manual which goes through everything you will need to know on how to setup the soundbar and configure it. An HDMI cable, Analog Audio cables, power cord, and two mounting brackets and four screws in case you want to wall mount your beautiful soundbar to your wall mounted TV, which is a nice unexpected bonus. Once you unwrap the thin foam covering the entire soundbar you can get your first look at the soundbar. It is an extremely clean look with matte black cloth and a brushed metal control bar, flush with the top panel. The sides are glossy black plastic or metal with curved air intake holes for the sub woofers. Overall it is a very clean modern look that most audiophile’s will be happy with and can fit into most home theater, gaming or family room setups.

First Impressions:

An impressive surround sound for a single soundbar. Once i setup the optical audio cord into my wall mounted 65" 4K Samsung QLED TV and selected external audio source. As soon as the audio changed from the TV surround to the Infini Pro surround, a clear difference was noticeable. Not in just quality of the sound profile and surround capabilities but the lows were a lot more punchier than before. As you can tell I’m quite impressed with how the quality has turned out and yes first impressions are everything, if your not happy you won’t keep the product. But this is something I am determined to keep and may buy another one for both rooms. The other thing I love is the options they include as far as sound sources and sound profile goes. You can customize the amount of bass or treble you want, you can also change to different modes. The mode I find myself using time and time again is the surround mode and sometimes Bluetooth. Yes, this soundbar is actually smart and has Bluetooth to connect your iPhone or Samsung or any smartphone you may have to it and has No Delay! Which is amazing in my opinion since I have tried literally most Bluetooth speakers on the market today. First Impressions are great here, but how does it last? That is in the next section of my review.

Two Weeks Later Review:

Two weeks after my First Impressions Review, I am still amazed and now I have become accustomed to the sound quality. Therefore meaning all other headphones or speakers do not even sound as good (on some extent). This soundbar has been put through its paces with my testing. Whether your looking to game with an Xbox or PC, or your looking to turn your family room into a home theater. I have tried all possible scenarios with this soundbar and it seems to just keep surprising me with great audio output. Also yes, if your looking to game there is no input lag and the sounds will help you determine the direction of where enemies are coming from (disclaimer, it helped for me but it may vary for others). My wife and kids have loved the sound and punch of the bass that comes out of this and well we all know there’s nothing better than a happy family. If that doesn’t make the purchase worth it then your own personal happiness will when you hear how great this sounds in no matter what situation you use it for.

My ending for this Infini Pro review would be that for the sound, functionality, quality, and Dolby Atmos ability, this checks all the boxes of a premium high end soundbar but without the premium high end price. Most speakers or soundbars in similar quality will run $499 or $699 and this comes in hundreds below those at a respectable price. My opinion, buy this soundbar, be extremely happy and surprised with the sound quality and then treat yourself and your family to a great meal for saving money and buying a great product.

Check out the review video on my YouTube channel at GeniusFinds or at youtube.com/geniusfinds and the full review video will be posted in order to see how it looks and why you should buy it as the best selling soundbar in 2019.

Uploading…

6 Likes

This forum really needs the little yellow emoji head with the sign that reads “Needs Pics”

1 Like

Nice review. Is there anyway you can upload some photos?

I’m Curious, have you tried any other soundbars? If so, which ones? You said similar ones are far more expensive…

1 Like

Yes, that is something I am about to do. I apologize for the delayed images since my DSLR recently the connector cord was lost but I just received the new cord through Amazon today. Pics will be uploaded soon! I promise!

1 Like

No rush :grin:

1 Like

Yup, I have tried over 10 soundbars in my lifetime so far. Ones ranging from $100 to $699. This sounds similar to a Bose SoundTouch 300 soundbar and the Samsung Harman Kardon HW-Q60R. This bass isnt quite to the level of the Bose one but it is almost there and it hits the clarity levels for its treble similarities. Power output helps a lot though for this and the Dolby Atmos definitely helps for more than just movies. But gaming is greatly better with this. I personally would love to see more gaming marketing for this soundbar.

2 Likes

Just uploaded some photos, let me know your thoughts!

2 Likes

All fine now.
Good work you made. :grin:

nice review! thanks for sharing!

Photos looks great! :+1:

Great review :thumbsup:

Good review and photos @Brandonpw91 thanks for sharing your experiences :ok_hand:

Good job, great review and pictures. Like the clean setup you have.

Great review nice set up for it and thanks for finally including oictures

Nice review and thanks for including photos. Looks like a premium soundbar.

You mentioned a video on your YouTube but I don’t see it. Nor a direct link to your page.

Very nice review man. Enjoy that awesome soundbar :sunglasses: