The Community Christmas Countdown | Seasons Greetings!

Congrats @ryandhazen. Enjoy your goody. :slight_smile: And Merry Christmas to everyone. Have a happy and safe holiday. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahhh. I hope they let us select a prize so you’re told you’re one of 3000 then its first come first served from the items available. More likely then that the generosity of Anker goes to those with the greater need.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas @AnkerOfficial and all.

And congrats @ryandhazen

2 Likes

Wow!!! Congrats @ryandhazen !! :snowman::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas for all!!!

2 Likes

Yay!!! Thanks everyone! I hope you’re all having a wonderful holiday! I was having a great Christmas myself and this is just the icing on the cake.

And another event just around the corner… thanks @AnkerOfficial and all my forum friends. What a way to ring in the new year :grinning:

5 Likes

Yes, a nice quiet Christmas, and just the three of us (myself, Jane, and Molly the cat).

Molly had the most presents! She had a new toy, with a swinging :mouse2: and 7 magnets in the base, so it swings n swivels randomly.

We got a photo book from Jane’s daughter with lots of pics of Jane’s granddaughter in it.

Jane git me a t-shirt in my size (which is harder than you think in the UK, as I wear a XXXL top). Some shops say they do it, but the sizing is actually quite small… GGGRRR

I got Jane a bottle of perfume, which she really likes. I’m actually quite good at getting her perfume.

A big fat dinner

Which I slept off, while watching a Muppet Christmas Carol!

No booze for me yesterday, as I was taking my pain meds, due to having lots yesterday.

The dinner looks nice! :yum: Did you make it or Jane?

1 Like

Thanks for the fun contests!

1 Like

Both!

Jane did the main part, I assisted, and of course, the gravy is mine.

Do we all have an Auntie Bessie?

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial I am still waiting on this mystery box - any idea when it will arrive? I’m so excited about it!!!

So you still haven’t gotten the Liberty Lites?

1 Like

NO! Ive been looking for them every day and they never come :cry:

That’s kind of weird I feel like they would have done that already for you. Guess you’ll have to wait for them to come back to get a better answer. Sorry for the long wait but I’m sure it’s worth it

@AnkerOfficial can you check into this for me please? I still have not recieved this prize.

Email them, that’s what I did for my prize which was my order refunded. Screen shot the message saying you won and send that with your email, they will get right on it as they did for me

1 Like

Thanks, @elmo41683 - This got the job done. i just got a response form them today.

Good, so hopefully you will get them soon

Did you get yours yet? Do you like them :grin:.

Mine should be coming on Wednesday :grin: