The Community Christmas Countdown | 2 Giveaway Events Per Week!

Indeed:
Mainly for us, BUT as well for those who run that give aways. :grin:

3 Likes

I also received one the same last year and I was surprised and amazed

1 Like

In my country, back then only Christianities celebrated Christmas. And for historical reason, Catholic individuals tent to locate as around each others and made them Catholic quarters/neighborhoods. As in this time of the year, people not just compete on most creativeness and spending on individual decorations, we put together funds and labor to decorate the every street on the neighborhood and lines of light to the local churches. It is totally strong bonded community.

3 Likes

I would kill for a mystery box hope i get one while in Florida this year

3 Likes

I go to Florida every year to visit my grandmother and Great Aunts, all the little kids love being able to swim and make fun of their friends in NY.

My Dad always did say, “It is nice to walk around in your underwear on Christmas day when you go to get the mail.”

1 Like

I say… Let it swing everyday! Hahahaha :chestnut::chestnut:

1 Like

My step dad gave me a used jewlery box that his ex left behind.

2 Likes

Peanut butter fudge

2 cups white sugar
1/2 c milk
1 jar marshmallow fluff
1 1/3 c peanut butte

Directions
Prep 5 min Cook 5 min Ready 10 min

1. Grease a 9 x 9 inch glass baking dish.
  2. Add sugar and milk to a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and immediately stir in marshmallow creme and peanut butter. Pour into prepared baking dish and evenly spread out. Cool completely before cutting into squares.

Recipe originally inspired by AllRecipes

3 Likes

Thank you. Merry Xmas.

So wait, I’m a little confused. It says with every new activity that they will be giving away a mystery prize box, but then it shows you what the person who won the week before got, and it’s like 2 things. Someone posted an unboxing video from last year’s mystery prize box that he won and it had at least 5 things in it. So @AnkerOfficial is it the items shown AND a prize box, or just the couple items it says the last winners received?

1 Like

The mystery prize box is that they don’t know what they are winning at the time. It’s a prize box in essence that it can consist if any number if goodies from 1 to how ever many they choose. At the time of you entering you don’t know what your getting so it’s still a mystery

1 Like

The video unboxing (and the photo I posted of mine above) were in essence mystery gift boxes as firstly we did not know we were going to receive them (there was no competition) and second when we received tracking details and were informed of the boxes on route, we did not know what the contents would be…they were though, 10 custom gift packs that the site admins assigned to the most active or contributing members for the year…

As @elmo41683 has mentioned, they have in essence done the same this year but for the wider community, the winning prize can consist of any number of items but at the time of entering your prize is a mystery…

2 Likes

As I know, last year we prepared 10 mystery boxes to reward most 10 active users. It’s not a campaign or contest prize.:tongue:

2 Likes

The box shown by the other community fans was not a prize for any specific event. It was given as a reward to the top 10 community members.

2 Likes

Thank you all!

1 Like

Think we are all hoping to win a competition and get our hands on a mystery box this year.

Although I didn’t get one last year I do like the fact that last year the people who did get them weren’t aware of the fact that it was happening. So it was a “proper” mystery box.

4 Likes

If there is no mystery gift box this year, will you be sad?:laughing:

2 Likes

No, because “Gift” means in German “poison” :grin:
I would prefer a box with presents! :joy:

2 Likes

No not at all.

If you have no expectations it means that you can’t be disappointed.

3 Likes

I didn’t get 1 last year.

I would be disappointed myself. I’ve worked hard on here all year, and.like to think I’d be rewarded for.it‽

1 Like