The Best of 2018 | You Decide!

“Ja ihr alten Fußballer!!!”:joy:
Great! What a kind of enthusiasm. I like!

1 Like

@Macgyver15 Dont remind me :fearful:

3 Likes

@thetechreviewer99881 it’s real bad!! I’ll be the first to admit that. Hopefully he’ll strengthen it in the summer transfer window.

Yeah the badging would have to kind of grow as time went on. At first, at least, I think the badges could be of very low value, just extra XP instead of a prize in and of themselves. The idea would then be to look at the badged posts to see what’s good. I think @ndalby and @TechnicallyWell could work together to sketch out some parameters, maybe something like:

1. Post is a positive contribution to the community
  2. Post shows individual personality
  3. Post has original content
  4. Contributes substantially to the discussion
  5. highlights ANKER products and solutions

etc…

Of course there will be subjectivity, but that’s not always a bad thing. It’s why we need human moderators in the first place. Then, if the reward is low enough, hopefully people won’t get upset that someone else got badged when they didn’t.

2 Likes

I hope the care package includes some blonde beer :beer:

As for Brexit, the sooner the better, and no deal is truly the best deal.

That used to be done by being pinned for a few days so it got noticed.

2 Likes

This! I think we need more quality posts to be pinned. @ndalby @TechnicallyWell

I also agree with others that the number contests have proven to get out of control.

3 Likes

@AnkerOfficial, my absolute favorite contest this year was by far the What’s That Product? guessing game!

Maybe, it’s just me, but it was so fun being able to identify them quickly after studying them all for so long helping people make the best purchase decisions.

I also really liked the idea of another, here’s your balance ($150), pick three products of your choice idea! Unfortunately, I don’t believe it was executed very well being another one of the number contests…

And still one of my all-time favorite giveaways was this one from 2 years ago!

My favorite was the one where you could win 1 of 500 prizes and more prizes unlocked for every entry. I won a soundcore flare.

I think a cool giveaway would be a selfie contest. Maybe sometime this summer?

Bouth a PowerCore Slim and some Libery Air and couldn’t be happier.

Oh, I forgot to mention I love the prize machine random prizes for black friday and thanksgiving. I could see this being used with a digital slot machine, “plinko”, roulette, even skee-ball!

1 Like

My favorite thing about being a part of the community is having the opportunity to do a few beta tests for unreleased products. It really makes me feel valued by the company and that my feedback is both important and appreciated.

Keep on doing these beta tests!

3 Likes

Difficult as usual.
This might be a kind of censorship.
This will lead to more than discussions.

A real evil idea:
Comments with such important content as simple “hello” or “congrats” will be rewarded with negative bucks.

1 Like

I don’t know, they all we’re fun in my opinion

I enjoyed the auctions, specially after the rules were improved! It’s a nice way to use our PowerBucks and to keep the community heated up. That said, I would really like to see some high-marked products - like the PowerHouse or a Nebula product - on auction. That would keep going up, right?!

2 Likes

Yes indeed Tiago!
Those auctions were real fun for us.
Was like a “private club”.

1 Like

I agree @fhassm and @tiagomota … those auctions are fun man… I wonder is it the time for next auction yet ? Is it like once a month?

2 Likes

We have missed one in December due to the very busy holiday season. We will bring it back in Jan and it will be hosted once per month as usual! Stay Tuned! :grin:

4 Likes

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.