The Audio Revolution Has Begun

Excellent stuff, good to hear about future Anker products

1 Like

What about those that own zolo liberty plus, will they be getting firmware updates still or is it dead in the water, will the warranty still be honoured etc

1 Like

Warranty and such will still be honored. As far as firmware updates, I don’t see why we wouldn’t as they will be releasing a pair of Liberty lites some time in the future which is based off the same platform. We just have to wait and see what they do.

Wow,… good news… interested ; )

1 Like

Wow very excited.

2 Likes

I own two Anker Sound Cores. One Sound core Mini original and a Sound Core Boost. Both have excellent quality sound with a full range of hi, mid, and low ranges for excellent sound quality. The Base on both are excellent as well with the Sound Core Boost, being one heck of a mobile bass monster. I’m looking forward to buying or trying out future sound cores as they are brought to market.

1 Like

For anyone interested, Anker has renamed the Zolo Audio Facebook page to Soundcore Audio (URL change). Zolo Audio’s Twitter page seems to have been abandoned and Soundcore Audio has started up a fresh page.

Anyone else notice the change from SoundCore (capital C, old) to Soundcore? (lowercase C, new).

2 Likes

I hadn’t noticed but it looks better I think.
On the other hand it’s inconsistent with all the other brands Anker Roav Eufy etc but differentiates from the products like PowerCore PowerDrive PowerLine

It’s still marketed as Anker, even on the PU page they have the blue Anker bubble next to the item when they’re on there.

Pick a brand Anker or soundcore?

1 Like

Soundcore all the way…let each product range have it’s own key brand name/tag but keep the ‘by Anker’ sub on the packaging so buyer’s know the manufacturer they are dealing with…

2 Likes

I have to agree with @ndalby, keep each brand with the notation of “by Anker”. This way people know it’s quality and has customer service to back them up

1 Like

Soundcore by Anker is a good idea.

Most people tho, loyal to the BRAND, know this. Just like most audiophiles know Panasonic does a better brand of techniqs. The Panasonic audio equipment was getting a bad name, so they did better stuff n changed the name.

Plus we all know sanyo is the cheap side of sony.

By keeping soundcore for the good stuff and Anker for the smaller stuff (little 3wt speakers etc) it keeps the image separate too. So when buying soundcore, you know youre getting the good stuff (not that Anker is bad)

1 Like

Is it really a good thing if Anker extends to the offline stores? Yes it may have more customers but I think at the end they will have to raise their prices because it is more work than it is with Amazon

1 Like

WOW!! I`M IN LOVE!! :heart_eyes:

Just signed up. Love the new site.

1 Like

I’d love to see more products offline. I lost Micro-usb cable while traveling and had to buy a no name one at the store. I would have to run into a WalMart or Best Buy and pick up another Anker cable.

As to pricing, I’ve seen other companies raise the price their offline products more than their Amazon prices. I would prefer to see a price difference than an all out price raise. There should be a monetary benefit to purchase online verses offline.

At least you still have the option to shop online. I have to wait for most products to become available in Canada - not even Amazon.com delivers here… :expressionless:

Right now I’m waiting on the SoundCore Vortex or Space NC to become available so I can pick one up!

2 Likes

I need the Space NC!

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

1 Like

Site is currently down, presumably for new product pages.

Live chat is coming to Soundcore’s website!

1 Like