The Anker Auction House | A New Way to Use Your PowerBucks!

I agree that people spend more in the Powerdraw and lose their credits than you spent on winning this auction. Also what people have to remember is that if they get out-bid they don’t lose their credits.

This also brings up an interesting point and will start to give a dollar amount as to how much a Power Buck is worth in real life.

This is also up for interpretation: ex. 10 powerbucks = 1 USD

5 Likes

I believe the dollar/buck value will change wildly according to the type of product and geographical availability. Imagine one of the new SoundCore over-ear headphones available to all countries, I guess bids would increase rapidly!

5 Likes

This is a cool idea!

1 Like

haha this is great cant wait for the next auction (saving my power bucks)

1 Like

So I was checking out the new page with all of the auction listings and saw that for each one, there is a “winners announced” date.

But when does each auction end? Surely it can’t be the same as the date winners are announced :confused: Does the auction end the day just before that?

@bleaum We did have an ending date which is written in the rules. I think you’re referring to the Power Draw Page. The Anker Auction House is a separate event compared to the Power Draw, which will be hosted in the forum as a post.

1 Like

Will the next auction be a new topic?or will it be like the POWER DRAW UPDATE TOPIC, where it just continues and gets added to.

To cut down on confusion (for bidding & counting) I would expect it to be a new topic, with the previous one being archived…

3 Likes

I didn’t even consider it could be otherwise… :astonished: But, yes, better to have a thread per auction. I honestly can’t see how multiple auctions would be manageable in the same thread.

Yes, new game, new luck, new thread! :grin:

2 Likes

Yep, we will create the new thread for the new auction in case we get confused by the old one’s replies and bids.

4 Likes

Sounds like a great idea but could drain my power bucks fast

Unlike the Power Draw, you don’t need to spend any PowerBucks unless you win the bid.

4 Likes

Oh that’s smart then I like this idea

1 billion trillion power bucks?

2 Likes

But… but… dang. :maple_leaf:

Is there a new thread somewhere with a new product listed for auction? If so, I can’t seem to find it :confused: Any help would be appreciated!

1 Like

Anker is on vacation for holiday anyway so keep checking and searching next week maybe?

1 Like

Nice! I can’t wait to see what other products they put up for auction!

Any news on the next auction?

1 Like