Test Soundcore Infini for FREE!

If I win, I’ll test it against my current Samsung sound bar. The following will be the highlights of the test:
#1- ease of opening/unboxing
#2- ease of connectivity (cables and Bluetooth)
#3- ease of use (changing sound settings/how the remote works/integration with the TV)
#4- sound (vs TV, vs current sound bar)
#5- what everyone else thinks about it

3 Likes

I would seriously would love to test one of this sound bars We were interested in buy and brand new one and winning one would save us a lot of $$$

1 Like

So my plans to the recording. I am going to one upload it to my YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeeLH7vk86xsVU__ZDrEibg?
My plan

1. I will start the video with a shout out to Anker for letting have this great opportunity.
  2. Then I will unbox the Soundcore.
  3. I will listen to some NCS music from my phone using Bluetooth.
  4. Then I will compare this to the sound system we have at home using the AUX cord.
  5. This will then see if the sound quality and see if it changes via input.
  6. While I do these past 2 steps I will compare sound loudness of the systems.
  7. Then lastly I will shout out out Anker again and close the video.
  8. To contact me do it on Twitter @ThatTechKidYT and to validate everything.
2 Likes

So my plans to the recording. I am going to one upload it to my YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeeLH7vk86xsVU__ZDrEibg?
My plan

1. I will start the video with a shout out to Anker for letting have this great opportunity.
  4. Then I will compare this to the sound system we have at home using the AUX cord.
2 Likes

So my plans to the recording. I am going to one upload it to my YouTube channel at That Tech Kid
My plan

2 Likes

I would like very much to test the sound bar. I am new to the community but I have been a very loyal Anker user for many years! I look forward to becoming an active part of the community.

my test plan:
Opening box photos.
Compare with my current soundbar on size and sound.
Connect it to my TV using optical link and test sound for both music, TV and films.
Connect it to my phone via bluetooth to test the connection and sound quality.

I would also like to test the sound bar both at home and office settings as I have set ups in each space and the environment is different.

I have shared this on both Twitter and Facebook and can share this on multiple sites as recommended.

2 Likes

My testing plan

1. go over packaging
  2. unboxing
  3. examine speaker build quality & button layout
  4. examine included accessories
  5. assess set up difficulty (Sound bar & Remote)
  6. test highs mids and lows (movies & music)
  7. test audios modes (movies & music)
  8. test Bluetooth (range & audio quality)
  9. assess price/feature balance
  10. summarize experience
  11. Photograph the whole process

2 Likes

Thanks for this latest testing event! I am a professional photographer based in New York City with a large following on social media. I’ve also been a pro club DJ for 20+ years and have done High Fidelity & video installations. I am also a computer system builder.

As a thorough reviewer, I depend on reviews for my own purchases and I hope that people will find my contributions helpful in their own purchasing decisions.

I’m interested in testing & reviewing the Souncore Infini. I would take professional product photos of the unit before testing to show the detail and quality of Anker’s craftsmanship via lifestyle photos in my home, either at my computer workstation or at my Home Theater setup in the living room. With that in mind, I’d test the sound with different applications & genres such as movies, sports and concert broadcasts. I’d also test the Apple-looking remote that’s included.

I am an experienced reviewer & influencer with Anker (and others) and post many of my reviews on my large 26K Following Facebook page at the Tech Reviews album here: https://www.facebook.com/dezsantanaphoto/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1132162860167743 as well as my other social media outlets such as Twitter and Instagram.

I hope @Anker considers me in this round and good luck to all!

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
I remember you said that your mailbox is small, but this item is too big!!!

5 Likes

You borrowed a Nebula Capsule from your friends?:smiley:

2 Likes

A friend picked one up via your Kickstarter campaign, so borrowing for a few hours is no biggy…keep trying to keep hold of it long enough to complete a review aswell :grin:

7 Likes

You are going to want to attach a screenshot of the post to twitter.

1.Share this event on your Facebook or Twitter and leave your review plan for Soundcore Infini in the comments below with a screenshot of your the shared event on your social media.

3 Likes

Not sure if you’re aware, but there a thing, where the postman knocks your door and hands you your parcel!

It’s only America where post is dumped in a box at the end of the path.

So no trying harder than usual for me not to win… Of course, if I don’t win something now, I’ll be suspicious that I was left out deliberately.

2 Likes

First part of the test would be to read up on everything that it does and it would be to test the device to those different specs.

If it has Bluetooth, I would test how easy it was to connect to it. Another test would be to test the distance that it was able to connect and how far it will stay connected before it loses signal. I have a PS 4 so I would really love to see if it would connect to my PS 4 (PS I would love ya a lot if it did) as it would be good option to get get surround sound with out having a lot of speakers to get that effect. I would check if it would connect to my echo as well. Plus other scenarios that I can think of for Bluetooth related items.
I would compare it to my current speakers in my play room. Size, sound, bass, clarity and etc. I know with my TV that it vibrates when the sound gets load. SO a sound bar is a must. Will check if it has any sound distortions when the volume gets loader.

I love remotes and if they are easy to use and button placements.

I think a comparison of the specs with other devices and their price vs this products price.

I have also tested the Spirit X earbuds for you recently. Plus my current job is a business analysis that test and help develop a software program for the State of WV. I am that tester that usually test outside the box.

Thanks for any chance as I love your website format and is different in your approach to customer service and interactions.

4 Likes

Testing this will be easy, The Greatest Showman on full blast and see how long it takes for the neighbors to knock on the door :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I plan to do a full unboxing and review on my YouTube channel.

1 Like

Hi Anker, my Reviewplan is a nice movie evening with my wife and my 2 kids Adrian (13) and Sebastian (6). We would love to enjoy nice sound with that amazing soundbar and Popcorn of course too. Maybe will be some neighbors there too. I will do the review on amazon and an unboxing on my Technologo Youtube Channel

#1 take pictures of the box
#2 unboxing video displaying all contents
#3 show the functionality of the sound bar
#4 setup the sound bar to tv & review the range & quality of it
#5 my review on it

1 Like

Hi there!
If chosen I’d post the video on my YouTube account with a link in my Twitter!

This would be personally ideal, as I’ve got an aging (but still pretty good) surround sound system at home, though I’m no audiophile. As such I’d come from an “average” consumer kind of perspective!

The way I’d structure the video is kind of a 5.1 surround vs a sound bar kind of look. I imagine the results would probably be surprising. Looking at metrics like how the sound fills up the space, what the cost between the two items are, and the ease of use/setup.

My test subject would be my wife, that likes to watch shows on Hulu/Netflix. Me who likes typically to watch Blu Ray’s, and my 2 and a half year old son, who we typically have dance parties with using various bands throughout the day.

Hopefully that’d give a well rounded look at an average person’s use case with a decent range of media (TV shows, Blu Ray Discs, and Streaming Music) all while pointing out the pro’s and con’s of a “traditional” surround vs the bar.

Side thought - one thing I’m particularly interested in would be with streaming through Chromecast, as it only supports 2.1 audio out through my setup, and therefore my two surround speakers aren’t in use for probably 90% of our typical content.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Edit: Screenshot!

1 Like

Yo! Good idea on the Amazon review - I hadn’t considered that one myself!

2 Likes