Test Soundcore Infini for FREE!

Wahoo! Thanks for the opportunity! Can’t wait to get the Infini in the mail so I can do a review vid :smile:

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners of this event… Happy moments for u all…

Dang, I forgot to enter for 100 PowerBucks! :joy: :cold_sweat:

Already have the Infini (review coming at some point), and wouldn’t want another one before more people ever got 1.

Looking forward to your reviews nonetheless!

2 Likes

lame, I’m slowing losing interest in these…

oh well, I’m testing the new Bose soundbar for free in a week anyway

Did anyone receive 100 powerbucks yet? I’m not seeing it in my account.

They’ve already been added into every participants’ accounts.

1 Like

I’m #42 post in this and have not received 100 powerbucks yet. Can you help? Thanks

Got them thanks @AnkerOfficial

How’d you get that?

I was wondering the exact same thing. I’d love to be able to get on board with some other big brands.

2 Likes

I just got done testing out the Polk Command soundbar…

1 Like

@elmo41683 what was your opinions on that?

It’s great, i strictly use voice command and never have to touch the remote. Although it is a bit lacking in command speed compared to a separate alexa device, but worth the trade off imo.

2 Likes

Arrived just in time for the weekend :grin:

Might have also managed to temporarily snag another 2.1 soundbar to add into the review for comparisons :wink:

5 Likes

Im actually glad I didn’t win this one, I would have had to take down my Polk soundbar and wire this one up in order to do a comparison and thats a pain because of how I had hidden the wires. Its also not easy getting to the back of a TV thats wall mounted above a fireplace.

at any rate, Looking forward to your review @ndalby

2 Likes

You lucky bugger

Looking forward to hearing the reviews on this

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

1 Like

Review now active here @AnkerOfficial , thanks again for the opportunity

2 Likes