Test Model Zero For FREE | We Love Testing

I think a lot of people here have come up with interesting plans (some are similar to infini soundbar testing :wink: ) . Cant wait to read the reviews. I will pass this time though. Good luck everyone :thumbsup:

2 Likes

As far I see I was the only one who wrote a review.

I would be very happy to read more opinions of other forumners about this speaker, as it is really different to all other Anker and Soundcore speakers.

Hope the testers which will be chosen are serious and experienced ones.:grin:

And don’t forget, the most important aspect of a speaker is the SOUND! :wink:
(But human ears do hear differently! eg. young and old ones) :smiley:

2 Likes

@fhassm Makes sense. Even i want to hear more opinions about the sound than just great looks, awesome looks, portable, etc. We all can see how it looks and how portable it is… sound is something that is not audible through pictures and that is the reason i liked your review. I have recommended your review to couple of my friends who are planning to buy soundcore zero.

2 Likes

Yes indeed.
The speaker looks great, is a fantastic piece of “handycraft”.
Perfect processed materials.

What is left?
The sound!

There is a review at Youtube of this clavinetjunkie (sic) .
I wrote him an email, but there was NO answer of course.
I suppose he doesn’t want and allow any discussion about his opinion

As an Anker brand ambassador, I am interested in testing and highlighting the innovative high-resolution Scanspeak audio, IPX5 water resistance capabilities, and the overall maneuverability of the wireless Model Zero in Upstate New York midwinter weather conditions. To do so, I plan to exemplify those qualities by having a snow battle with a group of my friends in the fluffy, freshly fallen, December snow on my college campuses’ Quad. This location is central to campus life and a year round social space overlooking one of the eleven iconic Finger Lakes in Upstate New York.  The Quad is the ideal location to test the Model Zero because of the landscape’s picturesque qualities and year round population of hikers, marathon runners, and dog walkers. In addition, each of these groups have active outdoor lifestyles and could benefit from having a lightweight, wireless, water resilient speaker of their own, increasing brand awareness and product demand. By incorporating the winter pastime of snowball fights, I can demonstrate the IPX5 water-resistance capabilities withstanding the elements to assist in outdoor seasonal fun through a 45 second music video showing a snowball fight and a boombox sculpture made out of snow with the Model Zero as the music source. The Model Zero will serve as the video’s center piece [RB1] because I will build a boombox made of snow and place the Model Zero on the surface (visually like a cone on a traditional speaker) of the boombox sculpture.. This will demonstrate the high-resolution audio, “speakers capable of playing the highest-fidelity, better-than-CD-quality sound” while enshrined by the snow. This will appeal to the viewers sense of humor with clever visual satire, of innovative audio technology power sourcing a classic boombox that was especially popular in the 1980’s. The boombox is an iconic visual cue that has been often associated with pop culture and can appeal to a large demographic of viewers, appealing to their feelings of nostalgia. OK – you might explain this sentence? It seems that creating a snow boom box is more of a (clever) visual joke than it is actually demonstrating the high quality sound of the speakers. I can see that the amount of time it takes to build a massive snow boom box might speak to the speakers’ other selling point: the 10 hours of continuous play time. The speaker will be put to the test when it plays 10 hours of royalty free music in the snow using a time lapse in the final edit of the video, I can show that the Soundcore Model Zero can withstand the icy elements and the test of time. The black Model Zero speaker will be the focal point of the video on an all white foreground, with an out of focus snowball fight in the background providing depth. This will further accentuate that Model Zero’s ability to stay dry, stay mobile, and build community regardless of the weather. The superimposed tagline for the end of tht video will be, “Keep mobile with Model Zero” and then the subtext[RB2]  in parentheses will say, “for when the weather is below zero!” All of this can be captured in a 45 second video with Royalty Free music and special effects using the editing software programs Adobe Spark and Adobe After Effects. I am qualified to conduct this test because I am a major in the Media & Society Program at my college, and I have taken coursework in advertising, which has given me opportunities to create original product ideas and use industry strategies to craft marketing campaigns. I will also be able to provide quality feedback on the product in a timely manner, allowing Soundcore to continue producing more exceptional products. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Christopher Bell

As an Anker brand ambassador, I am interested in testing and highlighting the innovative high-resolution Scanspeak audio, IPX5 water resistance capabilities, and the overall maneuverability of the wireless Model Zero in Upstate New York midwinter weather conditions. To do so, I plan to exemplify those qualities by having a snow battle with a group of my friends in the fluffy, freshly fallen, December snow on my college campuses’ Quad. This location is central to campus life and a year round social space overlooking one of the eleven iconic Finger Lakes in Upstate New York. The Quad is the ideal location to test the Model Zero because of the landscape’s picturesque qualities and year round population of hikers, marathon runners, and dog walkers. In addition, each of these groups have active outdoor lifestyles and could benefit from having a lightweight, wireless, water resilient speaker of their own, increasing brand awareness and product demand.
By incorporating the winter pastime of snowball fights, I can demonstrate the IPX5 water-resistance capabilities withstanding the elements to assist in outdoor seasonal fun through a 45 second music video showing a snowball fight and a boombox sculpture made out of snow with the Model Zero as the music source. The Model Zero will serve as the video’s center piece [RB1] because I will build a boombox made of snow and place the Model Zero on the surface (visually like a cone on a traditional speaker) of the boombox sculpture… This will demonstrate the high-resolution audio, “speakers capable of playing the highest-fidelity, better-than-CD-quality sound” while enshrined by the snow. This will appeal to the viewers sense of humor with clever visual satire, of innovative audio technology power sourcing a classic boombox that was especially popular in the 1980’s. The boombox is an iconic visual cue that has been often associated with pop culture and can appeal to a large demographic of viewers, appealing to their feelings of nostalgia. OK – you might explain this sentence? It seems that creating a snow boom box is more of a (clever) visual joke than it is actually demonstrating the high quality sound of the speakers. I can see that the amount of time it takes to build a massive snow boom box might speak to the speakers’ other selling point: the 10 hours of continuous play time. The speaker will be put to the test when it plays 10 hours of royalty free music in the snow using a time lapse in the final edit of the video, I can show that the Soundcore Model Zero can withstand the icy elements and the test of time. The black Model Zero speaker will be the focal point of the video on an all white foreground, with an out of focus snowball fight in the background providing depth. This will further accentuate that Model Zero’s ability to stay dry, stay mobile, and build community regardless of the weather. The superimposed tagline for the end of tht video will be, “Keep mobile with Model Zero” and then the subtext[RB2] in parentheses will say, “for when the weather is below zero!”
All of this can be captured in a 45 second video with Royalty Free music and special effects using the editing software programs Adobe Spark and Adobe After Effects. I am qualified to conduct this test because I am a major in the Media & Society Program at my college, and I have taken coursework in advertising, which has given me opportunities to create original product ideas and use industry strategies to craft marketing campaigns. I will also be able to provide quality feedback on the product in a timely manner, allowing Soundcore to continue producing more exceptional products. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Christopher Bell

1 Like

Surprised by how few the amount of entries there was for this.

Maybe I should’ve put more effort into thinking on a good plan.

How few, are you crazy there’s a ton of entries for this lol. I really hope I can test this

1 Like

Other comps open across social media platforms get hundreds of entries. This has less than 100 posts total of which there’s are a good few non entry posts.

Odds are slightly better than normal

Still only 3 spots available, fingers crossed

There is quite a few but it’s unusual for something like this gaining less than one hundred posts…good luck to those who’ve entered :four_leaf_clover:

There are really enough who like to participate.
I hope there will be chosen some with knowledge! :wink:

1 Like

@fhassm I hope so too man. It should not be just a lucky draw where we have a winner who gets a free item and then disappears till the next giveaway.:frowning2:

3 Likes

Congratulations @elmo41683 @dez_s @ndalby

2 Likes

GREAT!
Congrats to elmo41683, dez_s and ndalby. :smile:
Waiting for your opinions!

2 Likes

I just got home from work and saw if had notifications, What, I got chossen… Thank you thank you thank you @AnkerOfficial can’t wait to get this

And congrats @Dez_S and @ndalby

3 Likes

Wow…:astonished: :open_mouth: …certainly wasn’t expecting to be in the chosen three…many thanks @AnkerOfficial you’ve certainly set my weekend off to an awesome start :thumbsup:

Congrats to my fellow testers @elmo41683 @Dez_S :clap: :clap: …based on their past reviews, no doubt this one will be awesome :ok_hand:

:

4 Likes

Congrats @elmo41683 @Dez_S and @ndalby :clap:t2::clap:t2:

Looking forward to reading your reviews

2 Likes

Really great to see you get chosen.
So a perfect review will be made!

Fine you are on board.
There is a lot to talk about regarding that excellent speaker.