Take the Anker Quiz!

I noticed the email didn’t give us a choice which prize we wanted. Did I miss something? Thanks

@AnkerOfficial are the 5 winners getting 200 powerbucks as well for participation? It is not clear from the rules.
If yes, then I’m still waiting for the powerbucks to be added to my account.

Nobody has gotten the powerbucks yet

1 Like

I have not received any

1 Like

To be honest I’ve lost track anyhow on bucks, thought I’d already had them & used them :blush:

Glad your on the ball for the rest of us @elmo41683 :grin:

2 Likes

@Sjpower124,@Jesse_Hernandez1,@Daryl_Lowdon,@wladimir1995,@kumar.sachin,@elmo41683 Due to the weekend, our IT team was not able to add the powerbucks to everyone’s account. Now it should be! Please check the account and feel free to let me know if there’re any problems. :smirk:

6 Likes

The prizes will be given randomly to the winners.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

it is, thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, points have now been added

1 Like

I received them thank you very much I hope it wasn’t to much trouble :slightly_smiling_face:

Yep got them
Just waiting for the prize as well :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!

hope i randomly get a PowerPort Speed+ 2 because i already have 2 of the powerport 6 lol… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like the powerport 6 :slight_smile:

@AnkerOfficial I’m still waiting for my prize :gift:

Received the Power Drive Speed +2 (charger for use in car) and I must say I’m impressed. It is fast charging enabled and actually charges my phone quite a bit while I’m driving.

1 Like

same here one port for my phone and the other for my roav bluetooth transmittor

Hello I am George I am 14 years old. I got Soundcore Liberty Lite a few days ago. I was at the gym changing my life by losing weight. Because I over weight. At the gym I was listening to music with the Soundcore Liberty Lite. I lost them I was looking for 40 to see were to find them put I couldn’t find them. I have the earbuds but not the charging cables. I need the charging case. If someone can help find a charging cas for Soundcore Liberty Lite. I will play for it. I just need help getting one. If you can plz help out. I loved the Soundcore Liberty Lite.

1 Like

Hello I am George I am 14 years old. I got Soundcore Liberty Lite a few days ago. I was at the gym changing my life by losing weight. Because I over weight. At the gym I was listening to music with the Soundcore Liberty Lite. I lost them I was looking for 40 to see were to find them put I couldn’t find them. I have the earbuds but not the charging cables. I need the charging case. If someone can help find a charging cas for Soundcore Liberty Lite. I will play for it. I just need help getting one. If you can plz help out. I loved the Soundcore Liberty Lite.

This is the best price I could find hopefully the bid doesn’t go too high. Hopefully someone here on the Forum has an extra case.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Soundcore-Truly-Wireless-Earbuds-Liberty-Lite-by-Anker-Wireless-Headphones/153233871744?hash=item23ad735380:g:PCQAAOSwgA1b01-q

Best of luck to you finding a new/used case and on your journey to living healthy you’re young and half the battle is making a conscious decision to eat healthy and stay active.:muscle::slight_smile:

1 Like